EP 7: Sacrifice to the stars

Fu Hua and Ana went to look for the Herrscher, following the first part of their strategy, when they were the first one attacking.

They stood in the ceiling of the building, waiting for the herrscher. The tension coming from Ana was felt by Fu Hua.

– Nervous? –She asked, getting a nod from Ana as a reply.

– Hm… It's been a week since I fought Light Star… The last time I almost gave up against it, if it wasn't for Chen, I would've died there, like a coward… You know? I'm still a little scared about it, even after we fought it many times during the simulation training, I'm not really sure how my senses will react when I see it again in reality… After all, I knew the one I fought in the simulation wasn't real, but this time…

– You will be able to do this. Have the same confidence you demonstrated minutes ago in the meeting, and the same wish to win you showed me when we were in Taixuan. We have someone to protect, remember?

– Of course.

A powerful breeze started suddenly, and the sky was fastly filled with dark clouds, the rain didn't late to come after. The characteristic presence of the Herrscher.

– Ready?

– Yes.

Both of them looked at each other, and then, the herrscher that was approaching. After that, they jumped out of the building and proceeded to run at it.

Fu Hua transformed into herrscher as she runned, summoning her sword to use it as transport. Ana kept running, she transformed shortly after they arrived.

Having reached the desired distance, they stood in position.

– It starts now!

Fu Hua shouted, giving the signal to Ana. She summoned chains from the floor trying to catch the herrscher. Ana supported Fu Hua by throwing ice lances, making it harder for the herrscher to dodge the chains.

Some of the chains were able to tie successfully, the mobility of the herrscher was limited.

Ana summoned various Ice pillars around the herrscher, creating an ice field where ice attack had advantage. Making intense rain turns in Ana's favor.

Ana focused all her power towards Light Star, her whole energy was used to try freezing it. Which seemed to be affecting it.

– Durandal, your death wouldn't be in vain! –She screamed, letting more honkai energy out and amplifying the effect of her attack.–

Fu Hua kept summoning chains to tie Light Star's limbs to avoid it being released from Ana's freeze.

HoLS seemed to be at a disadvantage, the freezing was covering it fast.

– Herrscher retained, good job Ana. Keep it until Chen comes.

– That's what I'm trying –Spoke with a lot of effort. Trying not to get distracted.

Chen and Seele were standing at the top of the building, just where Ana and Fu Hua were before. They were waiting for their turn to attack, which had already arrived.

–Seele, you know what to do, right?

– Y-yes! –She replied, anxiously.

– Alright.

After he spoke, he prepared his claymore and suddenly disappeared, leaving Seele behind.

He appeared next to the two ally herrschers shortly after.