EP8: Memories of Thunder

Ana found herself in a very unknown place. It was very familiar to her, but she didn't recall it. However, her instinct was telling her where to move. She walked to the nearest window, looking at the landscape in order to find any clue about the place she was, the sight was very familiar to her, but she still didn't recognize it completely. The noise of people talking distracted her from her visual walk, she walked to see what it was about.

The voices came from a classroom, there was
a girl sitting on a desk. Just like the space, she found the girl very similar to somebody she had met before, but there was nothing in her memories to give her a clue of who she was.

Ana kept looking at the girl, she was surrounded by people. Ana came a little closer to the door to see what's going on. She listened to their voices.

– Wow, Mei's lunch box is so posh!

– Mmm, the taste is unbelievable! Only a lunch like this benefits the heiress to ME corp.

– Please, serve yourselves if you don't mind –Said the girl.

– Mei is so kind!

–Can I visit your manor someday, please?

– Of course, you are all welcome! –She replied.

– Wow, Mei is the best!

They seemed to have a very nice time sharing together, they all looked very happy. But this information didn't help Ana to find out anything about the girl's identity, or even the location. So she decided to continue walking around.

Just after she passed the classroom, everyone inside of it faded away, leaving the place alone, as if there were never people there before.

Ana went to the rooftop and she saw the same
girl, now she was alone, leaning on the railing. Near her, there were the same two girls who seemed to be her friends, they were looking at her. Ana got intrigued about it, so she got a little closer, enough to listen to the people.

– Have you heard the rumors? ME corp fell after Raiden Ryoma was arrested.

– That sounds terrible! Does that mean…

– Yes, that Raiden girl is the daughter of a criminal.

– Who could tell that Raiden's family could be filled with crimes?  She seemed to be a nice girl...

– We should keep far from her, nobody shouldn't see us hanging out with her or they might think we are her partners in crime.

– You are right… She was raised by a criminal afterall, who knows when she can become like her father.

The lonely girl slowly turned around to see her classmates who were talking about her. After they realized this, they quickly went away. She could no longer retain her cry, she turned again and lowered her head to hide it.

Ana was filled in rage after what she saw, even though she didn't know the girl, she felt bad about her, and the actions made by the other two mean students drove her to anger. She stopped them before they could go away.

– Didn't you two realize how mean your words are? How can you talk that way about that girl? You are driving her to depression!

– You don't know about her situation, do you?

– Wait, isn't she the transferred student?...  Oh god, I think we should put her into context before she commits any step wrong…

– Oh, I see… Look, the girl we were just talking about is the daughter of a man who has recently been arrested. Their company went bankrupt after that. But somehow, that girl is still here, can you believe it?...