𝑂𝑁𝐸

Y/n walked into the club in a tight revealing dress looking for her next target. She went up to the bar and sat down.

"One margarita." The bartender nodded then got to work. While she sat waiting a tall man sat down with yellow hair with a black lightning bolt in his hair. He had sleeve tattoos and wore a tight button up shirt with the top buttons undone.

"Hey pretty girl." Y/n looked at him and smirked. Well looks like my prey came to me tonight.

"Hey handsome." Y/n pushed back her  shoulder length ginger lace front.

"I don't think I've ever seen you around here before." The man with the yellow hair said. Y/n then went to sit beside him after her drink was given to her.

"I usually don't come here much. Would you like to see me more?" Y/n said while looking into his eyes. He then smirked.

"Yea babygirl, if you'll let me." Y/n then grabbed his hand and lured him into a corner in the club. Y/n then activated her quirk.

"Of course baby." Y/n then made it sure his body and vision wouldn't be able to notice her put her hands in his pocket and get his wallet.

She then deactivated her quirk when she was able to get away fast enough.

"Hehe well- where'd she go?" He then felt around in his pockets.

"She took my fucking wallet. I-" he then looked around the club and noticed that she was completely gone.

The yellow haired man went to one of the seperate rooms for special guests and busted open the door.

"GUYS SHE STOLE MY FUCKING WALLET"

"What?" Everyone said

"THIS SEXY GIRL"

Everyone looked at him and busted out laughing. Mina then took a deep breath so she could talk.

"Denki who?" Mina said while trying to keep a straight face.

"THIS GIRL SHE WAS BROWN/DARK SKINNED AND SHE HAD THESE SEXY ASS EYES AND HAIR. WITH A FINE ASS BODY" denki said mesmerized but still mad bc he was lowkey broke now.

They started laughing again. Then kirishima opened his mouth to talk.

"Okay okay denki just give us a explanation of what happened."

"Okay so I was walking around right looking and I saw her at the bar sitting down while ordering a drink and I went over bc I thought she was seggsy and we talked and then we started walking to a corner in the club and then next thing I check she's gone and so is my wallet." Denki said.

Izuku then spoke. "Wow you're dumber than you look. I mean you are really fucking dumb." Izuku said laughing while talking.

"I- words can hurt." Denki said in a fake sad voice.

Mina then spoke again. "Okay how about we just look for her next time she comes okay?"

"But she said she doesn't come here much." Denki said confused

"Wow Deku's right you are dumber than you look." Bakugou said with a rasp in his voice.

Everyone started dying laughing again.

"GUYS STOP LYING I HAD CODES IN THERE FOR WHEN I NEED TO HACK INTO SYSTEMS"

Izuku stopped laughing. "What. Why the fuck would you put them in your wallet? I swear to god Denki-"

"Okay okay so like I said, we can just look for her next Friday." Mina said easing the little bit of tension

Denki sighed "alright"

Back to y/n's pov

Y/n walked in her underground home while smiling carrying Chinese food.

"Wow that was easy asf" y/n said with a light chuckle.

"Well since tonight went so well I guess I'll go there next friday night." Y/n then picked out a dress for the next night.

Y/n was in a better mood than usual since she knew that tonight would be good. Y/n then put on her tight dark green dress and went to the club.

She walked in and looked around for her next victim. Y/n then saw a man with curly green hair with a undercut. He had sleeve tattoos and freckles.

Bingo. She walked up to him and sat down next to him in his booth. He then looked at her.

Izuku then looked at her features. Ginger hair,brown/dark skinned,pretty body. Looks like we found the girl. Y/n then spoke.

"Hey handsome." Y/n said with a slight smirk.

Izuku smirked back. "Hey beautiful."

She then spoke again. "What's a guy like you doing  here all by yourself? If you'd like I can give you some company."

" I'd like that beautiful."

Y/n then started to look into his eyes and activate her quirk but before she could do anything he actived his and she saw his eyes slightly glowing like hers except his green.

"I'll cut to the chase beautiful. See I was told that you took a wallet from someone." Izuku said while smirking still having his quirk slightly activated.

Y/n's smirk deepened and she spoke.

"Well handsome,I don't remember taking anyone's wallet." She then made a champagne bottle move to her hand. Y/n wasn't always in the mood for a fight, but tonight she was okay with it.

Izuku's smirk deepened as well. He then had glowing stripes move around his body.

"Well beautiful, sorry but I don't believe you. See you fit our exact descriptions and we'd just like to have a chat."

Her smirk faded. "I'm sorry but who the fuck is we?"

"Us"