𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

"Okay so how am I not trained well enough?" Y/n asked while stretching.

"Well first your fighting form could be a little better and you need to be able to control you quirk more. So let's start with regular combat first."

(Timeskip to after the combat bc I don't know that stuff-👩🏾‍💻)

Y/n put her hands on her knees and caught her breath.

"So, how do you feel?" Dabi asked.

"Well I see what you meant about my fighting form. But I feel like I've improved."

Dabi grabbed a water bottle and tossed it to y/n. "So, explain your quirk. How'd you trigger it?"

Y/n was drinking her water and stopped.

"Uh I don't wanna talk about how I triggered it. But the way my quirk is that it has multiple abilities. I can move things with my mind and if someone looks me in the eyes I can control them to say or do whatever I want." Y/n said.

Dabi nodded. "Okay and what happens when you use it too much?"

Y/n shrugged. "I've never been in a situation where I've overused it."

Dabi smirked. "Looks like we're gonna figure that out today."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows."Okay?"

That was the first time y/n used her quirk too much. She trained using it for 2 hours. She fell on the ground with a nose bleed and a migraine. Dabi picked her up and layed her on the couch.

"So, how do you feel now?" Dabi asked while lighting a cigarette.

"My head fucking hurts like a bitch."
Y/n said while in pain.

"Today you could only go for 2 hours. Let's make that 3." He then walked out and went to take a shower.

Later on Y/n had mastered her quirk and combat. She'd train with everyone in the gang so she'd be skilled in everything. The longest she could go with her quirk 7 hours. Throughout the years y/n killed 107 people. And throughout the time dabi's gang became the strongest and the most respected. After all, no one wanted to cross y/n. Since y/n and dabi were kinda close she never called him boss like everyone else.

"Hey I've got a surprise for you." Dabi said.

"And that is?" Y/n said waiting for his answer.

"Just follow me okay." Dabi said walking outside to get in his car.

Y/m shrugged and followed him to the car.

"So where are we going?" Y/n asked as she looked out the window

Dabi didn't say anything. He then pulled up to a brick wall and stopped. He got out the car and waited for y/n. She got out and stared at it.

"Yaay a brick wall" y/n said sarcastically.

Dabi chuckled.
"Try and rearrange the bricks to walk in."

Y/n raised a brow and looked at him.

"Just do it."
Y/n sighed and activated her quirk. She rearranged the bricks and walked in. Her jaw dropped.

"Is this what I think this is?!" Y/n said with a big smile.

"Happy 18th birthday" dabi said with a slight smile.

"Thank you dabi." Y/n said kindly.

"You still gotta work for me though" dabi said.

"Yea yea I know." Y/n said.

Little did she know, That in these upcoming years, would be her last in his  gang.