𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝑂𝑁𝐸

y/n looked up at all for one.
she narrowed her eyes.

"hold up. how do know all of this?"

all for one smirked. a smirk holding a menacing energy, that words can't explain.

"do you really think i just one day saw your parents powers? oh y/n... you have no idea about your family's history do you?"

y/n stood there. she thought for a while and realized, her only family was her parents. no grandparents, no uncles, aunts, cousins, nothing. it was as if her parents were aliens.

all for one leaned back against the wall.

smirking thinking about how his plan is going perfectly.

y/n narrowed her eyes in suspicion.
"what do you mean by that?"

little did y/n know....

she wasn't alone.

Eva started braiding her daughters' hair. and while doing so Princess And The Frog was playing on the tv.

Eva was terribly nervous. Her anxiety was getting the best of her. Doing so, she was braiding faster than usual since anxiety can trigger her powers.

Meanwhile y/n, was humming Dr Faciliers Friends on the other side song.

Time flew by, and Eva finished her daughter's hair. she went downstairs to prepare y/n's birthday dinner hoping she could calm her nerves.
Martin was continuously calling Aizawa hoping for an answer.

he paced around nervously
"c'mon c'mon pick up the damn phone aizawa." martin sighed and threw his phone on the ground.

he sat down on the couch frustrated.

eva walked down the hallway and saw her husband.
"did he answer?"

martin shook his head and sighed."no."

eva sighed. "martin."

she walked over and sad down on the couch. "martin look at me baby."

martin turned his head a looked at his wife. admiring her beautiful features. her round nose, her plump lips, her wonderful hair. it warmed his heart seeing his daughter inherit all of her mother's beautiful features. it frightened him with the thought of his daughter never seeing them again just because of their powers.

eva put her hands on his cheeks and looked into his eyes.

"i can't say we'll be okay, but we have to give her the necklace. "

martin sighed.

"we have to make sure she gets it martin. and most of all we have to make sure she enjoys this birthday. it could be her last with us." eva said with tears  filling her eyes.

"martin promise me we can do that. promise me please."

martin had tears in his eyes as well.

"i promise."

hey y'all...🧍🏾‍♀️ this chapter kinda sucked butt. buttttttt i posted yayyyyyy idk when i'll post again bc i have no energy for this story lolz but hopefully y'all will get a new chapter soon;)