𝑆𝐼𝑋

Y/n kept her poker face and walked up so she could remove the bricks to walk into house.

"Move" y/n said slightly irritated.

"we need to talk." Dabi said starting to get a little serious.

Y/n then removed the bricks and walked in and waited for Dabi to walk in. He stepped in and she rearranged the bricks back.

"So what it is we need to talk about then."

Dabi went to sit down on y/n's couch.

"I need your help to kill my old man."

Y/n looked at him like he was crazy.
"Yo are you dumb? I'm not in your gang anymore. No." Y/n said with a light scoff at the end.

"Excuse me?  But who was the one that got you this fucking house and taught you how to survive? You owe me."Dabi said getting up from the couch and walking up to y/n.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that I was eternally in your fucking debt. Dabi I returned my gratitude when I had joined your gang and was in there for 8 fucking years." Y/n said while getting angry.

Dabi then grabbed y/n by the face snd looked into her eyes. "Doll I don't think you understand. You 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 help me whether you like it or not. And don't even think about turning your quirk on right now."

Y/n slowly turned her quirk on so her eyes would slightly glow. 
"Or what." Y/n said while gritting her teeth.

"Or I'll kill anyone you'll start to love." Dabi said with a sinister look.

"You know good and well I won't start to love anyone but my damn self."

"Oh yeah? Is that so?" Dabi said.

Y/n moved his hands from her face and made one of the nearest guns come to her.

"Get.Out." Y/n said sharply.

Dabi then activated his quirk and walked up to y/n and brought his hand to the gun and burned it. He then grabbed y/n and pinned her down.

"Doll, don't test me. I won't hesitate to hurt that pretty face of yours." Dabi then brought his hand to her face and slightly activated his quirk.

Y/n's breath began to get shaky. She knew he'd do it because ,he's done it before.
"Fine."

Dabi then got off of her.
"Good. I'll be back tomorrow night. And make sure you look good."

Y/n got up and removed the bricks for him so he could leave. After he left she put them back and went to lie down.Before she knew it her eyes watered.

EIGHT YEARS AGO.

(Y/n Is 15 rn and dabi is 19 rn btw-👩🏾‍💻)

Y/n walked into the ring and began to warm up. You got this. Y/n thought. She put her braids in a tight ponytail.

(If  y'all seen god of highschool then it's similar to the arena but like smaller.-👩🏾‍💻)

"Ladies and Gents welcome to the quirk battles where we have two talented use their quirk and fight. The rules are simple. When someone is knocked out, the other fighter wins. Now, are y'all ready to see some quirks?" The medium sized crowd cheered. Since the fights are illegal, there was a minimum of people allowed.

While y/n was warming up,  dabi went to sit down on the front row. With him, he had his gang. Toga, diamond,hawks,twice, and shindo.

(Diamond is black btw-👩🏾‍💻)

Y/n's opponent then walked into the ring. She walked up. She had brown hair and chubby cheeks.
She must think this Dora the explorer. Y/n chuckled.

"Alright let's get ready to rumble!!"

Y/n  and the brown haired girl dapped it up and y'all got ready to fight.
(If you haven't noticed this is uraraka- 👩🏾‍💻)
Y/n ran up to the girl and went for a punch. She barely dodged and pressed y/n. Y/n started to float.

Uraraka was about to press her fingers together to push y/n dish so hard she'd be knocked out, but y/n activated her quirk so she simply was just levitating.

"What? Why isn't it working?" Uraraka said confused and slightly frustrated.

Did she really just try to do that ? Y/n slowly made it to the ground and made sure she locked eyes with her. She made her fall to the floor. She then got on top of uraraka.

"You really thought that shit was gonna work?" Y/n said with a scoff at the end.

Dabi watched her and was impressed. Almost amazed. I want her. Was all he thought. Be didn't even need to watch the rest of the fight. It was if it was predetermined. He knew y/n was gonna win.

Y/n bent down and made uraraka look her into the eyes. She think punched her knocking her out.

"Andddd the winner is L/N!!"

The small crowd cheered.
Afterwards y/n went to her small room and put a towel on her eyes and layed in the chair.

There was a knock on the door. Y/n brought her hand up and opened it.
(With her mind ofc-👩🏾‍💻)

"If you're asking me out I'm a minor."
Y/n said plainly.

Dabi chuckled. "That's not why I'm here doll."

Y/n removed the towel from her eyes. And leaned up from her chair.

"Who the fuck are you?"