baby take a break 💖❤💜🖤

I needed this

Little: Roman, baby, little prince, etc.

CG: Virgil, daddy, papa, etc.

Tw: over worked, use of the f word to keep out of little space, baby space

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Virgil sighs watching Roman write down another script, "how about you take a break for a bit baby...we can cuddle and watch Hamilton!"

Roman groans "nu- no. I can't. I have to get these scripts to stupid fucking Logan..." Aka Roman knew he'd slip and didnt want to be dependant on anyone when he needed to get things done. He swears to prevent that.

Virgil sighed once more coming up behind Roman "I miss my little boy" he whispered knowing exactly what to do to get Roman to slip.

The prince whined trying to stay out but his dadd- Virgil's words were getting to him.

"Do you want to be daddy's baby or do you want to be big stressed out Roman?"

Roman crashes into headspace with a pitiful whine "wanna be youw baby"

"Let's watch Hamilton my little angel."  Virgil ran his fingers through Romans hair bringing him to the living room.

Roman held his daddy's finger tight "Awexaner Amiwton!!"

"Exactly baby!!" Virgil sat his baby on the couch turning Disney+ on and letting Roman sing while Virgil took more pictures for his vlog/blog  (is there a difference???) 

"Baby can I post this?" It was a picture of Romans eyes shining while he sang along to Hamilton.

"Mhm!!! Fank ous fow askin daddy!"

"Of course kid" Virgil ruffled Romans hair letting the boy sink into his chest.

Roman melted against the touch enjoying the fingers dancing around in his hair. He looked to his caregivers phone  "Tan I take pictuwe"

"Sure lovely boy" Virgil handed Roman the phone and Roman took a selfie with Virgil 8n the background "fank you daddy!"

"Of course sweetheart" Virgil smiled kissing his baby's head "they'll love it"

"Yay!!!" The baby clapped his hands happily

"You're adorable kid"

"Yous too daddy"

My ending have been shitty lately but yeet the end