✳Chapter 4✳

Current Time

I was still thinking about how I might like Tubbo before I was caught of guard by a very distinct "Hello?" and I knew it was Tubbo right away. "Hey Bee Boy!" I said as I rolled over to look at the screen. Tubbo's hair was all messy and his eyes were barely open, he looked cute. "How did you sleep?" He asked as he picked up the phone and went to his desk. "I slept good, sorry I fell asleep" I said as I sat up, still in bed. "No your fine, I didn't really feel like hanging up." He said as he brushed the hair out of his eyes. "Yeah" I said, I felt me cheeks heat up so I pretended to rub my eyes with my free hand.

I got up and went to my desk and propped my phone up on my water bottle and made sure I was still in frame. I put on my Spotify and the first song to play was 'Asthma Attack by NOAHFINNCE'  I mumbled the words, I looked over to the screen and saw Tubbo swaying along. I smiled and pulled up my school work and got to work on that. I worked, me and Tubbo talked, we listened to music together, he played a few songs on his ukulele. We did that for about 2 hours before Tubbo had to go.

Time Skip

I later was sitting on the couch flipping through random TV channels before finally landing on Spongebob which I was happy with. I looked at my phone and I had a text message from Ranboo.

Ranboo👑❤
Hey!
Wyd?

Sky☀💙
Hello!
Nothin much. Hbu?

Ranboo👑❤

Texting u!
I had fun in stream yesterday

Sky☀💙
Yeah same!

Ranboo👑❤
I have a question

Sky☀💙
Shoot!

Ranboo👑❤
Do u like Tubbo?

Sky☀💙
No!
Ok maybe
Idk

Ranboo👑❤
It's ok I was just curious

Sky☀💙
Yeah idk how I feel
I just don't really like relationships
Or idk it freaks me out

Ranboo👑❤
Can I ask why?
If u don't want to tell me its fine
George just told me u have a
hard time expressing ur feelings to him

So I did it, I told Ranboo the reason why. I haven't told the story to anyone besides George, my parents, and George told Dream. I called Ranboo and told him. He was speaking the truth I didn't talk about my feeling much. I only ever told George and I still had a hard time doing that. I tried my best to hold back my tears, but I did cry a bit. It felt good, I mean I trusted him not to tell anyone and he said he wouldn't. When we first talked we insistently clicked and I had a great time with him.

Did I know him for a long time? No. Did I feel like I have known him for a long time? Yes! I mean it could have just been that before I started talking to him I watched his streams, but that didn't matter I felt close to him. He was like a best friend to me, so I told him my secret I didn't trust anyone with.

After I told Ranboo my story I went up to George's room and checked if he was streaming, no. I went in his room and saw him laying on his bed looking at his phone smiling. I walked over to his bed before he even noticed me. "Oh hey Sky" he said as he sat up and looked at me. "Hey George" I said as I sat down in his chair "What's up? Why do you look so sad?" George said as he looked at my puffy eyes. I wiped my nose before giving a small laugh "I just told Ranboo about everything" I said taking a shaky breath "Oh shit. Are you going to be okay?" George asked as he sat up more and scooted closer to me. "Yeah. I only told him cause he said you told him I have a hard time expressing my feelings." I said as I made paws with my hoodie sleeves. "Yeah when he told me you guys were becoming good friends I told him that there was an incident, and ever since then you weren't very good about expressing your feelings." George said as he looked worried "I'm not mad George. He is a good listener and a good friend, and I'm glad he knows." I said as I leaned closer to George.

We talked for awhile and then I went back downstairs to get food. I ate as I sat on the couch and watched more Spongebob. I texted Ranboo some more, I scrolled through Twitter liking fan art and stuff. I eventually wound up texting Tommy and Tubbo.

💜The Three Musketeers💜

Sky☀💙
Hey guys!

Tubbo🐝🤍
Hello Sky!

Tommy❤🤍
Tubbo WOMEN!

Sky☀💙
I'm bored
Also I want to meet both
of you like soon

Tubbo🐝🤍
I have met Tommy
but I want to meet SkyWasFound

Tommy❤🤍
Are u also a bitch in real life?

Sky☀💙
Fuck u Tommy!

Tommy❤🤍
When?😏

Tubbo🐝🤍
EWWWWW!

Sky☀💙
Tommy...
I will murder you

Tubbo🐝🤍
Can I help?

Sky☀💙
Of course!☺

Tommy❤🤍
Are you really plotting my
murder right in front of me?

Sky☀💙
Maybe?
*sends Jump in the Cadillac video*

Tommy❤🤍
FUCK U! FUCK U!
DIE BITCH DIE BITCH DIE DIE

Tubbo🐝🤍
AHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

Sky☀💙
I love that video!

Tubbo🐝🤍
Me too!

Tommy❤🤍
I hate the both of you

A/n: Chapter 4 complete. And I am going to say this every chapter if Tubbo is uncomfortable with any of this plz let me know. Ok thats all BYE CHAT!!