✳Chapter 5✳

Time Skip✳

After texting Tommy and Tubbo for about an hour I made a decision that I was going to be pulling an all nighter. This wasn't strange for me I would just randomly decide I was going to pull an all nighter. But this time I had a plan. I was going to clean my messy ass room, get ahead on school, maybe do a stream, do some online shopping, and talk to my friends

I looked at the time and it was 7:33pm and I was getting hungry for food, so I went to ask George. I looked at my phone before going upstairs dammit, he was doing a stream. I did the only thing I could think of, to text him

Sky☀💙
HEY BITCH BOY!
IM HUNGRY FOR REAL FOOD

Gogy💭💙
Ok...
Order food

Sky☀💙
No shit
But from where

Gogy💭💙
That local mom and
pops place.
They have dinner food right?

Sky☀💙
OMG YESSS
I WILL ORDER RIGHT NOW

Gogy💭💙

Yes ok
Get me my usual

Sky☀💙
Ok
It will be here in 30

50 Minute Time Skip

After we ate I went up to my room and decided that I was going to play a little Minecraft. I told George I was pulling an all nighter and he said ok. I looked at the time it was 8:23pm. I hopped on the survival world me and Tubbo started and ran around on there for awhile. Soon after Tubbo told me to go on vc 12 so I did. I was welcomed with the same warm and happy "Hello" that belonged to non-other than Tubbo. "Hey Bee Boy!" I said with a smile. "What is with that? Bee Boy?" He asked "Well your a boy and you like bees so....." I said with a laugh "Yeah I guess so" he said sounding defeated.

"Tubbo?" I asked making my Minecraft character look at his. "Sky?" He responded in the same tone. "I'm pulling an all nighter, do you want to join me?" I asked making my voice sound like I was begging "I can't. I have to do things with my family tomorrow." He said sounding upset "Okay... Will you stay up with me for awhile though?" I asked "Of course" Tubbo said which made me blush, luckily he couldn't see me.

We started talking about random things, we eventually got onto facetime. I turned on my Spotify playlist and rhe first song to come on was 'One Day by Lovejoy' Me and Tubbo sang along and danced. I cleaned my room on face time with Tubbo and checked the time it was 11:15pm. I had already done some of the things on my list.

"Sky?" Tubbo said catching me off guard. "Yeah Tubbo, what's up?" I asked looking at the screen seeing him in bed with his hair all messy. "I'm going to sleep, but I'm staying on the phone" he said as he yawned looking at me "Ok Tubbo, I will turn the music down some. Goodnight!" I said as I turned the music down. "Goodnight! Sky" he said as he yawned again. He rambled for a bit, just the careless sleep delusional ramble. He talked about a few things about how he loved all his friends, his fans, how he wanted a Minecraft bee plush, and how much he loved streaming.

A little while later, after Tubbo fell asleep I put on some lofi music and did a bunch of school work. I checked the time and it was 2:30am. I logged onto Amazon and picked out a few oversized shirts I thought were cute and a few hoodies. I went downstairs and made myself a cup of coffee and ate a quick snack. The thing about living with George was that we didn't eat many real meals. We mainly lived off pizza and snacks, which I wasn't complaining. It wasn't like we were poor, even though we didn't live with our parents, they still sent us money.

The thing about is that George he is lazy and would only buy snacks at the store. I don't live with my parents cause of something that happened back in my home town. My parents thought that after what happened it would be better for me to live with George, so I did. After I moved in with him my life was so much better. Our parents send money to make sure we live like we would if we were living at home.

I was back in my room playing bed wars on my pc with Tubbo still on the phone. I had to be quiet since Tubbo was on the phone sleeping and George was in the other room sleeping. I looked at the time and it was 4:27am and that's when I decided to climb onto the roof to watch the sunrise. This was something I enjoyed doing. I put on a hoodie, opened the window, played some soft music, and watched the sunrise. I sat and thought about life for awhile things like, Do I like Tubbo? No. Right? It was to early to tell, I will just let my feelings figure out themselves. I mean hes cute, kind, sweet. He is pretty much perfect. He is boyfriend material? Ranboo thought so. I want to take dating slow. Last time I went to fast things got bad.

I was caught off guard by George yelling, "SKY! Get down please." I slowly climbed off the roof and in the window. God he was probably thinking the worst right about now. Was all I could think. "George I'm fine I was just watching the sunrise." I said grabbing George's shoulders. "Ok good. Do u know what time it is?" He asked and to be honest I didn't know, so I shook my head no "It's 5:15." He said showing me the time. "Oh wow I was out there for awhile." I said pushing past George to my phone, where Tubbo was still asleep. "Anyway I'm going to get coffee, do you want anything?" He asked. I told him what I wanted and then he left the house.

A/n: I like this book a lot. But yay Chapter 5 finished. Chat can you guess what I'm going to say next. Yes, please let me know if Tubbo is uncomfortable with any of this. Thats all Byee! Love you!!