✳Chapter 19✳

After about 15 minutes I looked over at Kayla, who was now dancing with Ranboo, yawn. "Guys she is getting tired." I said turning the music down and getting up off the couch. "Oh, is baby getting tired?" Ranboo said tickling her sides, making her laugh.

"Can I hold her, Sky?" Tommy asked walking over to me. "Of course, Tommy." I said as Tommy looked at me and smiled. "Ranboo, can I have the child?" Tommy asked Ranboo, looking quite excited. "Yeah, sure." Ranboo said handing Kayla to Tommy. Tommy held her on his hip and she laid her head down on his chest, looking very tired.

"Tommy, do you want to help me put her down for a nap?" I asked walking over to him and rubbing Kayla's shoulder. "Sure." He said with a big smile. "Tubbo, Ranboo, could you two get the stream set up. My laptop is over there and my camera is on the kitchen table." I said pointing out where all the stuff was. "Sure thing, Sky." Ranboo said as him and Tubbo went to collect the things they needed.

Me and Tommy went upstairs and Tommy sat in my chair while I got Kayla's bottle ready. After making her bottle I went back upstairs to see Kayla laying on Tommy's chest as he looked at his phone. I took a picture of him from the doorway before going into the room.

"Okay, her bottle is ready." I said walking into the room shaking her bottle. "I was showing her the way around the internet." Tommy said putting his phone down and looking at Kayla. "Okay, how about we don't introduce the nine month old to the internet yet." I said walking over to Tommy and picking Kayla up.

"She is nine months old?" Tommy asked following me over to her crib. "Yeah, she is." I said putting Kayla into the crib. "Uh. Can I help?" Tommy asked looking into the crib. "Yeah, you can. Can you grab her bottle, its on my desk." I said pointing over to the desk. "Yeah." He said walking over to the desk and bringing me the bottle. "Thanks." I said grabbing the bottle and handing it to Kayla. Kayla took the bottle and laid down.

"Do you know how awesome you are?" Tommy asked looking down at Kayla and back up at me. "Why am I so awesome?" I asked looking over at Tommy, furrowing my brow. "Your 17 and have a kid." Tommy said looking back down at Kayla. "Yeah, I guess so." I said looking over at Tommy with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm not going to ask questions or ask for and explanation, but is she an accident?" He asked looking over at me with a apologetic look. I simply looked at him and nodded. "I figured." He said looking down at her. "We should get downstairs." I said pointing to the door. "Right, the stream." Tommy said looking over at me.

"Have a good nap pumpkin." I said leaning down and kissing Kayla on the head. "Can I give her a kiss?" Tommy asked looking down at Kayla. I nodded and Tommy lent down and planted a kiss on her head. We went downstairs to see Ranboo and Tubbo doing a camera and mic test.

"How's it going guys?" I asked reaching the bottom of the stairs. "Good, all of the mics seem to be working alright. We are just trying to get the camera to just focus." Ranboo said with his sunglasses on his head and his mask on his chin. "Okay, great I am just going to tweet out the stream." I said grabbing my phone off the counter.

SkyWasFound
Hello everyone! I am going to be doing a cooking stream with some special guest in about 30 minutes. I hope I can see you all there, just look up SkyWasFound on Twitch.tv! See you all soon.

I put my phone on the counter and looked over to see a upset looking Tubbo. I walked over to Tubbo who was messing with some of the food ingredients. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked standing next to him, as he looked down at the ground. "Yeah I'm fine." He mumbled messing with the whisk. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the dining room.

"What is going on?" I asked looking at Tubbo who was still staring at the floor. "Nothing." Me said picking at his nails. I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me. "Tubbo?" I asked looking up at him.

"It just- I want to be a... I don't know a type of 'dad figure' to Kayla. Seeing Tommy help you put her down for a nap, just hurt me." He said looking away from me. "Tubbo, I want you to be in Kayla's life. Tommy was just helping, like a uncle type thing." I said pulling Tubbo into a hug. "Okay." Tubbo said shoving his face into the crook of my neck.

"Okay, is everything good now?" I asked taking my hand and placing it on his cheek, pulling his head up. "Yeah." He said nodding his head. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck pulling us closer together. "Can we go do the live now?" I asked as he moved his hands to my back. "Not quite yet." He said pulling us together. His lips met mine and we stayed like that until we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

I pulled away turning my head to face a disgusted looking Tommy. "Tommy I-" I said trying putting my hands up before I noticed the camera. I'm assuming he stopped recording because he burst out laughing. "I knew something was going on between you two." Tommy stifled through laughs. "Your not mad?" Tubbo asked moving his hands off my back. "No, but we have a live to do, so lets get going." Tommy said turning around and leaving us dumbfounded.

Me and Tubbo walked into the kitchen to see Ranboo all ready with his glasses and mask on, Tommy getting bowls out, and Ranboo putting on his mic. "Hey, you two, over here." Ranboo said calling me and Tubbo over. "What's poppin'?" I asked jumping up onto the counter being careful to avoid the all the stuff on the counter.

"Stay there your at a perfect height. I'm putting your mics on." Ranboo said running over to the table and grabbing the mics. Tubbo jumped up onto the counter with me and Ranboo put on our mics.

Me and Tubbo jumped down from the counter and stood at the counter. "Okay boys, I have a plan. When we start the stream I am going to start and do the intro and then Tommy and Tubbo with come in frame, then finally Ranboo with enter." I said and then taking a sip of water. "Okay sounds great." Tommy said sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Great." I said walking over to my laptop. I turned on the Starting Soon screen and some slow music and muted all of our mics. "Okay, Starting Soon screen is on and I muted all of the mics for now." I said looking over the chat. 'Lets get started.'

A/n: Whoo we are almost to 20 chapters! Crazy! Okay anyway, if Tubbo is uncomfortable with any of this plz let me know. Byeee love you guys!