𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟? ✨

"So that's why you were just staring at the lake and hiding from everyone huh?"

Bang Chan and Euphrasia were now sitting in the backyard of his dorm house where the wolf cub was playing and they were sitting next to the pool, his pants raised as they stuck their legs in.

School completely forgotten about.

"Yeah. Did you know too? Just like Yeji and New? Did you know?"

Bang Chan frowned, "I'm sorry. I was too focused on talking about what happened between us. Plus it wasn't my business no matter how much of a war we have with them."

"I will never understand this whole Titan and Olympian War thing that you guys have going on, which is why I stay out of it."

"I guess it started in elementary, blame your hotheaded boyfriend who strikes first," Chan said with gritted teeth and she noticed his eyes start to flame and his body turning red.

Euphrasia began to laugh nervously, "You wanna swim?"

Bang Chan's whole demeanor changed back to normal at her question, "Wait what?"

The girl said nothing before standing up and unbuttoning her school shirt then skirt, placing them both on the chair, leaving her in her bra and underwear before walking towards the steps to the pool.

Chan soon following as soon as he quickly rid himself of his uniform, almost tripping.

"The water..it's warm," Asia said in surprise as she finally slid in the water.

The male behind her laughed, "Well there is someone who is able to control water in our house."

Euphrasia smiled, "Hopefully I'll get to thank Seungmin. He's such a sweetie."

"Then what am I?" Bang Chan whispered in her ear and she laughed, "That's a good question."

Asia smiled as she allowed him to wrap his arms around her, "You're my friend. I don't want any boyfriend when I'm not even sure I have one right now. You're my best friend. Someone I really trust. Someone I'm allowed to run to in times such as these and listen to me. Is that okay?" She asked as she felt the male's chin on her head.

"As long as I don't lose you, of course."

She turned around, "That's great. And as a show of my gratitude." She pushed his head under the water, giggling but gasping before she was pulled under.

——

The boys groaned as the boys placed their bags on the floor wiping the sweat from their faces due to just coming from practice.

They wished that the sports would have started next week but tryouts were in two days.

"A!" Hongjoong yelled as loudly as he could but was met with nothing as he didn't get a reply.

Mingi frowned, "Where is she?"

Yeosang hummed, "Let me go check." In a flash he was gone then back, "Guys I searched the whole house and she's not here at all."

"Wait she can't still be mad from earlier can she?" San asked as he rolled his eyes.

Wooyoung turned and looked at him, "You really can't be saying that. You're lucky she didn't break up with you then and there."

Hongjoong poked his cheek with his tongue, "What happened?" Yunho asked.

"Glad you asked. There was a Sorn incident and she found out about both Sorn and Jiwon since both of you are so sloppy," Jongho laughed humorlessly.

Seongwha pulled his phone out and dialed Asia's number, "Pick up Pretty Baby."

When he heard the girl's voice, a smile instantly overwhelmed his face, "Seongwha?"

"Pretty Baby, where are you?" Seongwha frowned as he worried about the girl alone in the dark night. Surprising, yes. If it was anyone else, he could care less, he'd even wish bad upon them as the son of Hades but she was his baby and he loved her no matter what.

Euphrasia laughed on the other side, "I just went to get some air sweetie."

"But I hear stuff in the background," Seongwha sighed, "I'm not stupid, Euphrasia."

Hongjoong just grabbed Seongwha's phone, "Get home now, don't make me come get you from Yeji's."

"Good thing that's not where I am then. Look Hongjoong, I'll be home later, but just let me be with my friends thank you."

——

Hanging up, Euphrasia sighed as she looked around the patio.

Once all the guys in the Strays House got home, it almost immediately became a party as Changbin, son of Iapetus, started to grill stuff and Han, who was the son of Eos, showed up with Yeji and New who were happy to have found there friend but surprised at where they found her.

"We're sorry we didn't tell you, but it's not like we knew about all of it either," Yeji sighed and New spoke, "Although we do understand why you're mad. Sorn and Jiwon. You didn't even know that Jiwon was here and that's our fault."

Euphrasia shook her head, "You didn't know about Jiwon so it's okay? Just know that she's someone that is as bad as Sorn maybe even worse."

"We knew she was an Amazon and that she came from where you were, arriving long before you did, that's probably when they started." New shrugged, "San was always in the sparring room and so was she."

Asia shook her head, "I don't wanna talk about that right now. That's why I'm here, because I don't wanna talk about that. So you gonna stay?"

That conversation happened two hours ago and now Asia was in Bang Chan's room searching for clothes.

"Found something!" Chan said on the other side of the room as he pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a huge shirt, handing it to her. "You can use my shower. I hope you don't mind having to use my soap too."

"Don't worry, Chan it's fine. Just gotta get out of this wet bra so thanks." Walking into the bathroom to shower, she closed the door but before she could close it, he stopped it with his foot to ask a question. "Hey I just gotta ask?"

She nodded.

"Feel better?"