𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝐺𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑡 ✨

| Not gonna lie that this chapter is kinda filled with smut |

Mingi ran his fingers through his hair as he sat in the locker room with his team during half time.

He didn't know what was wrong with him and why he was doing so horrible on the court.

"Mingi!" The coach yelled and gained his attention, "Where's your head? Either get it in the game or your benched." He poked the student's chest with each word.

He glared at the man and was literally gonna blow up on the coach until he noticed Euphrasia walk into the locker room after the coach and the rest of his team leave.

"You're not supposed to be in here and you know that," Mingi didn't look at her but she didn't stop until she was right in front of the man who was amazingly taller than her.

"What's going on out there Mingi? You usually don't play like this, you own the court but right now the court is owning you."

Mingi shrugged, "I just have a lot on my mind," He looked down but she sighed, "Is this about last night? Mingi."

"It's not just that. I get your angry but was it that easy to not love us anymore?" Mingi finally looked at her and she knew he was serious because she could see the little tears in the corners of his eyes.

Grabbing his face, she looked in his eyes, "Mingi I'm never gonna stop loving you. You think I can fall out of love with you when I've been with you for years and years?"

"You mean it?" Mingi asked and she leaned in, placing her lips against his before pulling away and biting her lip, "It's halftime. How long do you think we have?"

"For what?" Mingi asked and Asia pulled him behind the lockers then got on her knees, pulling his basketball shorts down.

Asia wrapped her hand around him, "Oh my gosh, I forgot how big you are." She placed him in her mouth and he had to cover his mouth to not moan.

He looked down as she began to bob her head up and down really quickly before going all the way down to deep throat, pulling away and jerking him off.

"This is the most gorgeous sight ever," Mingi groaned as he grabbed her head then began thrusting in and out of her throat. He pulled her off and smirked at her expression before he placed her head back down.

"I'm gonna cum. Oh my gosh."

He wondered where he was gonna put it until he looked down and smirked before he pushed her all the way down before letting her up and cumming down her throat, "You better swallow."

Pulling the girl up, he soon kissed her, "Gosh you're so pretty." He pulled his pants back up and Asia smirked.

"Hopefully you've gotten your spirit back."

---

Just like that, the game turned around completely and the score went through the roof as the school won the Back to School Game.

"You said you had to go to the bathroom," Yeji said to her friend and Asia nodded, "I did, I just got lost on my way back."

"Your lips were red when you came back too," Yeji smirked and Asia's eyes widened, "Um I was biting them."

Yeji nudged her, "I can't wait to tell New. You're going home tonight to finish what you started right?"

"No. I'm going home to sleep."

---

Mingi threw Asia on the bed, he couldn't get his clothes off fast enough as he noticed the girl removing her uniform, "You should've kept it on, I always wanted to fuck you with it on. At least keep your bra and panties on, let me take those off myself."

"Maybe another time if you're lucky then you'll get the chance," Asia said as he climbed on top of her giving her butt a spank which made her yelp and turn her head to stare at him, "You know I couldn't help myself."

Mingi began kissing her neck as he undid her bra strap, moving his hands so he could pinch her nipple. Numerous moans coming from her mouth before his mouth covered her and he ran his hand down to her panties, slipping it inside and beginning to rub her clit.

"You're wet and I have barely touched you yet. How long has it been since you've been filled?"

"So long." Asia whined and Mingi smirked, "Poor baby must be so horny, so sex deprived." As he said this, he fingered her slowly with two fingers.

"Is this what you want?"

"Faster please, oh my gosh faster!" Asia whined, on the verge of tears.

Mingi smirked, "Well since I haven't been in you so long then I'll grant you your wish but next time won't be so easy."

Euphrasia gasped as he ripped her panties off and pulled her against his chest then entered her, picking up her leg and beginning to thrust in and out of her.

Mingi's head leaned back as he mumbled multiple curse words.

Asia grabbed onto the sheets as she screamed and moaned out in pleasure, occasionally saying his name.

Her mouth widened as she felt him hit her spot and she screamed then whined, "Harder oh my gosh!"

Mingi smirked as he was sure she could be heard around the house and he wasn't wrong as she was heard all the way in the kitchen.

"Is that- oh that is not fair!" Jongho stomped, "Just because he won a basketball game. Really?"

"Are you getting hard right now, San!" Wooyoung yelled at the male next to him and he covered his pants, "Look at you, who wouldn't?"

"He's the first one who's had sex with her since she got here," Yeosang nodded, "You can tell how sexually frustrated she was? Wooyoung you didn't feel that?"

Wooyoung's eyes widened, "Honestly I thought that was you." He says to Yeosang who just glared at him, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah I mean you were the last virgin and honestly I wouldn't believe that you'd had any sex during break," Wooyoung explained to Yeosang who was now rubbing his forehead.

Although it got quiet when Mingi walked into the kitchen with sports shorts on and no shirt on.

"Well, aren't you smug?" Jongho said as he leaned against the counter while Mingi grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Smug? Maybe. Happy? Definitely. Disappointed? Infinitely." Mingi closed the water bottle after drinking from it before noticing all of the confused stares.

Mingi sighed, "She's still angry, she's still broken up with us."

"Really? That's not what it sounded like."

"Your senses can always betray you," Euphrasia walked into the kitchen with Mingi's shirt on, "He was just helping me with a problem and I was giving him some reassurance."

Wooyoung tilted his head, "Reassurance of what?"

Euphrasia smirked before she walked out of the kitchen, "Good night."

"Wait!" Mingi dig in his sweatpants pocket and pulled out her necklace which made her gasp, "Oh my gosh you found it? I was going crazy without it."

"No one of my teammates did," Mingi placed it around her neck and she twirled the locket around.

"Thank you and sorry for losing it in the first place," She looked at them, "Good Night, tell the other boys I said sweet dreams when they get home."

She blew a kiss before walking out, feeling all the eyes on her backside could make her blush through her dark skin.