Affected

Naib stretched his arms causing a huge shock of pain to ripple down his back. He groaned and walked out of the infirmary to the cafeteria. After a long match all he wanted was a nice meal and then to huddle in his room. He made a beeline to the kitchen and looked at what they made . Beef stew and crack bread ( crack bread is basically garlic bread but with cream cheese and parsley also garlic)
His stomach growled and he reached for the ladle to pour the stew into the bowl he was holding . The savory beef mixed with soft potato's and thinly sliced carrots infused with a warm broth , the crunchy warm bread with the soft center. Naibs eyes filled with joy as he poured the stew and he placed the bread on the side of the bowl.
Naib scanned the room filled with people and found a table in the corner without anyone there.
He jogged over there and sat comfortably on the plush chairs .
He dipped his spoon into the stew and began to eat when he saw two people arguing.

Vera was fighting Kevin for god knows what, maybe Kevin was being a jerk maybe Vera was, ether way they both can be jerks. There fight started getting physical as Vera shoved Kevin back Kevin didn't believe in hitting a woman but right now he felt like he was about to knock that bish out.
Naib grumbled as it was no longer peaceful, he pulled his attention back to his food . He went to take a bite but suddenly he heard a bang and a crash. Vera hit Kevin knocking him back which fell onto the table. Under the weight the table collapsed causing naibs food to fall and the bowl to shatter. Vera stood frozen as Kevin rubbed his head and looked up to see naib had stood up and he clenched his fists hard enough his nails started to dig into his skin causing blood to start dripping off his hand.

Kevin got up and and stepped back , naib glared at them both wanting to rip their heads off.
Instead he mumbled an insult and walked to the kitchen to get more food. Kevin and Vera sighed in relief, they expected the worst . Kevin looked at Vera and tried to apologize but Vera scoffed and walked away from him .

Naib grabbed the new bowl and bread and walked to his room. He sat crossed legged on his bed trying to savor the food but failed .
He set the empty bowl on his floor and laid down . He stretched is body out covering all the bed . His body felt extremely weak , the match took a lot out of him. Naib glanced at his desk looking at the scheduling of matches. Next match that naib was in is against the feaster. Naib grumbled in disproval , that octopus looking thing was annoying to deal with.

Naib turned so his face was now in the pillow. Three matches were to be played out before his, then they events would start. Everyone flocked to duo hunters each time because the hunters were more likely to go friendly there. Naib can't blame them though, he does the same thing. The best thing about the events is you never know who you're going up against.

That made naibs brain wander , maybe Jack would be there and he would be friendly so they could chat more. Naib had to admit he enjoyed jacks company, although he always got injured because of him jack was always polite and apologetic when he hit too hard. Naib could positively say jack is  a nice guy At least from what he could see.

Naib pulled a blanket over his head and wrapped himself in a blanket cocoon. He took a few deep breath's as his eyes felt heavy, he succumbed to the sweat sensation of sleep. Besides the estimated time of his match wasn't until three hours .

Each match usually lasted an hour or so , duo hunters could be up to two hours and thirty minutes. Then which ever team was winning got the win because of surrender. Naib drifted off to slumberland and began to have a nightmare.

Naib was stranded, he felt trapped.
The wall behind him being the only protection from the many bullets flying by . The ding of them hitting the wall was terrifying. Naib gripped onto his rifle tightly, his ammo was long gone. He held onto he gun for the sense of security, like an empty rifles as gonna be able to save him from the enemy. He let go of the gun with a shaky sigh, his hand snaked around to his back pocket. Naib pulled out a long hunting knife, it wasn't specifically made for war but it would have to do .