Fear

( hi so this '~' doesn't mean anything sexual or romantic in THIS chapter , it will represent evil intentions. Good day :D )

Naib collapsed on his bed with a sigh, he wrapped a blanket around himself and melted into the warmth of his bed. He couldn't believe he was friends with a hunter, was that even allowed? Naib shook his head,  it should be allowed if the matches carry on the same as always. They both agreed to continue their roles unless jack was friendly. Naib was fully prepared to hit jack with a pallet as well as being hit by claws.

Naib flopped around trying to get comfortable on his bed but to no avail. He kicked the blankets off of himself, it was too hot for them. Naib flipped his pillow over to a cooler side and tried to get comfortable. Nope. Naib sighed and got up . Maybe he just needed a drink , he quickly walked out of his room to the kitchen. The table was still broken from earlier but the food mess was cleaned up . Naib grumbled remembering the food that had gone to waste. It wasn't the first time kevin broke a table, it's almost as though he does these things on purpose.

Naib grabbed a mug from the cupboard and filled it with water. Naib walked over to a non-broken table and sat down. He took a few sips of the water , he felt his body release tension . Naib leaned his chair back and looked up, the lights were off so he couldn't see the ceiling but there was something up there. Naib squinted to try to see the object, when it suddenly dropped off of the ceiling. Naibs eyes grew big as his body instinctively threw himself out of the way. The object smashed the chair he was sitting on to bits .  Naib closed his eyes shut to protect himself from the flying debris, when he opened he again he was under a street lamp at the corner of some random street. Naib stood up and glanced around, where was he?
The wind was cold and it sent a chill down his spine . He began to walk down the street when he heard footsteps behind him. Naib turned around quickly only to be greeted by Emily.

Naib stared in confusion "Emily? What are you doing here?" Emily smiled slightly and lifted her brows in uncertainty. "I'm sorry , do I know you?"

Naib furrowed his eyebrows "is this some sort of joke?"
Emily stepped back a tad bit seemingly scared of the tone of Naibs voice. "I don't know what you mean,"

Naib got more agitated "you know I don't like these types of jokes, can we go back to the manor now."
Naib reached for Emily's hand when something warm splashed onto him. Naib grumbled "what the he-"
Naibs face dropped into fear, Emily had claws coming of her stomach. Emily's eyes widened and her body went limp. Naib felt his eyes fill with tears. Emily's body tilted and the body fell off of the claws , a tall figure had killed Emily.
Naibs face contorted into anger, this  was a person he could kill . Naib lunged at the figure and wrapped his arm around his neck . Naib held tightly onto the figure as it struggled to breathe, they grabbed ahold of Naibs arm and yanked him off of their neck. The figure threw naib at a wall making naib scream in agony.
Naib could feel his eyes well up with tears as he tried to move, he must've broken one of his bones .
The figure approached naib quickly, Naibs eyes widened in fear as he was lifted off of the ground. Naib wanted to squirm and fight but he was unable too, he could only feel more pain .
The figure brought naib up to its face and naib could finally see who they were. Jack?
"...jack..?"
"Hello naib~"
Jack chuckled and dragged naib to an alleyway. "This place is built like a maze , find the way out . If you don't You're mine~"

Naibs heart dropped. Jack threw naib forward and started to count.
Naib groaned at the impact but tried to get up . He managed to stand up but he had to lean on the wall for support.
Naib 'ran' as fast as he could, left , right, right , left , right,left,left,right, dead end. Naib turned back to retrace his steps when he heard humming. Naib looked for places to hide , the only place he saw was a dumpster. Good enough. Naib clambered inside and held his breath. The humming grew louder and louder until it stopped. Naib waited a few minutes and peeked out of the dumpster. Naib sighed in relief, jack was not any where naib could see.