Chapter 4

YOUR POV

The person who walked in was a green Oger, I wanted to know who he was. "Uh who are you?" I asked,"My name is Sherk, and who are you?" HE said in jealousy."My name is Y/N" I said, he just glared at me. I was quite offended but I didn't care.

Sherk POV

When I walked in I saw this random person and I wanted to know who they are. After she introduced herself I gave them the most hateful glare. After they walked away I started to talk to Dr.Phil. "Dr.Phil" I said, "Uh yea Sherk?" He said" I need to tell you something" "same here" "you go first" "I have feelings for someone" I was shocked, what if he has feelings for me. "I also have feelings for someone" I was beyond happy. "So who do you have feelings for?" I said,"I have feelings for Y/N."  He said. I was devasted I was hoping he would say he had feelings for me. "Oh." I saw the way he talked about them, the love in his eyes. "I have to go." I said,"Oh uh see you tomorrow then?" Dr.phil said."Sure" I said. When I closed the front door and started walking away I was crying.

DR.PHIL POV

When Sherk started walking away I swear I saw him crying. I was about to ask him what's wrong but then I got interrupted by Y/N. "Uh Dr.Phil?" "Yea, Y/N?
"Where is the bathroom?" "Oh, uh I'll show you." While I was walking her to the bathroom I swear I heard them mutter something. "Here is the bathroom." "Thanks" they said.

~timeskip~

I was texting Sherk but he wasn't answering so I decided to call him. He answered but he sounded like he was crying, "Sherk, are you okay?" I said.  "I'm fine but why did you call me?" " I need your help with something." I said. I was nervous because I didn't know what he would say. "With?" He sounded irritated, " Confessing my feelings with Y/N." I said.?  "Sorry but I can't" and then he hung up. I was confused on why he didn't help, he helps me with everything.

YOUR POV

While I was laying on the bed I got a call from a random number. I answered it and it was Tony begging for forgiveness.  "Tony stop calling me." I said, while he kept begging for forgiveness, I swear I heard another voice in the background. I just hung up and blocked the number. I just decided to go to sleep.

I kept tossing and turning, I couldn't sleep so I decided to go for a walk.

While I was walking I heard whispering behind me so I decided to turn around to see who it was. And it was...