Chapter 8

SHERK POV

I was on my way to Dr.Phil's house to apologize to him but while I was I saw Y/N talking to a boy. I decided to snap a picture and tell Dr.Phil and he might not love them anymore.

~time skip~

I knocked on Dr.Phil's door and he answered it. He looked tired and surprised that I came by. I went inside and decided to show him the picture, he didn't believe me at first but he thought about it and believed it. Now that their out of the way I decided to kiss him. It was amazing I finally got what I wanted but he pulled away. I was shocked, "I need some time to think" he said. What if he didn't want to be my friend anymore? "LEAVE" he said. He never yelled at me. I decided to just leave, why couldn't he love me like he loved them?

Y/N POV

I decided to just leave, he kept talking about his stupid hair gel and how he fixes it every morning but I could care less about that, I needed to go home because I might have feelings for Dr.Phil.

JUSTIN BEIBER POV

They really left while I was talking about my hair gel? While I was walking around I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around it was Tony the Tiger, why was he following me? He came up to me and asked "why were you talking to them?" I was confused. Why would he care if I was talking to them? "Uh why would you care?" He didn't answer. I decided to leave and just forget about this. In the distance I swear I saw another man.

SHANE DAWSON POV

I saw the tiger walk up to this boy and I decided to Listen to their conversation. I guess he has feelings for that other person but it doesn't matter because I heard that he likes old women so I can dress like an old woman and maybe get with him. It's worth a shot but it might not work. I went back home and dressed like an old lady the best I could and did some makeup to have wrinkles. In my eyes I looked like an old lady, I went back outside and looking for that tiger. I found him and he was just sitting there doing nothing. I went up to him and decided to talk to him.

TONY THE TIGER POV

While I was talking to that dude, the other cat piss dude left. I just sat on a bench until I saw an old lady walk up to me. "Why do you look so sad?" the old lady seemed very polite but there was something off about her. She also smelled like cat piss. "Why do you smell like cat piss?" I realized how rude that was and said sorry but the old lady seemed nervous instead of offended. I just walked away from her because she looked a little bit like that cat piss dude from earlier.