Chapter 9 (flashback)

TONY THE TIGER POV
"I've been in a relationship with Y/N for a few years and I just don't feel a spark with them anymore." I say to my therapist who was writing everything down on a clip board.

The therapist takes a big sigh and starts speaking "Well it seems y'all just need couples counseling or y'all just need to break up."

[TIME-SKIP TO A FEW HOURS]

I sit down on a park bench thinking to myself on what to do when I'm interrupted by a old lady.

"Ma'am do you need something?" I ask her

"Oh yes I do. I need help getting to my daughters house! It's not far from here."

I get up from the park bench and hold the old lady's hand. It was weirdly warm and it felt kinda nice to be holding another persons hand other than Y/N.

"I never formally introduced myself. My name is Granny Norma... what's your name sir?"

"I'm glad you asked. My name is Tony the Tiger! It's nice to meet you Granny Norma."

After a while we strike up a conversation and I start telling her everything about my relationship with Y/N. It felt really nice to tell someone other than my therapist about my relationship issues.

"Well I'm sorry you're going through that."

Granny Norma pauses and starts to speak again
"But it seems like you need to try something new..."

I give her a confused look and ask "what do you mean by 'something new'?"

I slowly start to realize what she meant and I gave her a sly smirk

"I think I see what you mean..."