Chapter 1: I yearn to see you.

Modern day Shanghai:

Lu Yao arrived at Shanghai airport where he was greeted by Chusheng who was holding a paper saying "Lu Yao" name

The two man embrace each other saying it has been a long time, Chusheng was surprised to see that youning had not follow Lu Yao. Lu yao didn't want to tell Chusheng that he had a falling out with youning, and that his married with youning was irreconcilable thought they went to couple counseling but it didn't work out they continue to argue and bicker that it got worst that Lu Yao moved out of their place.

Lu yao told Chusheng let's not talk about it and change the subject who was the lucky girl? Lu yao ask Chusheng.

Thought Chusheng understand that lu yao didn't want to talk about what going between him and youning so he told lu yao she is special Chusheng said to lu yao.

Lu yao gave him a fake smile knowing that deep down he was hurt that Chusheng was actually getting married, and all he ever thought about that Chusheng might still love him.

But Lu yao brush that off his mind and said he was here to support Chusheng and not to get in his way of his marriage but a sting of pain stills lingers in his heart hoping that Chusheng could see through him and that lu yao actually loves him.

Chusheng invites lu yao to stay with him, surprise lu yao that Chusheng was not staying with his future wife. Chusheng said that Ellie his future wife thinks it's not right that if a man and woman should stay with each other if they are not married yet. So he respects her decision,
Wow!! Lu yao said to Chusheng what a girl he said to Chusheng .

Chusheng just smile at lu yao and sighs.

Lu yao ask him do you really like her?!

Chusheng raise a brow and said why?

I don't know Lu yao said I just think you, you doing this because you feel lonely.

Chusheng was surprised that Lu yao said that he took a bottle of wine and two glass and said oh okay then let's talk.

The two man had their drinking session and Chusheng told the story how he met Ellie and why? He decided to marry her and Lu yao listened attentively and was surprised that Ellie was acquainted to Mr Bai and had an arrange marriage for him.

As their story continue and they finish two bottle of wine as they continue to talk Lu yao was already drunk, Qiao Chusheng was still sober so he carried lu yao to his guest bedroom. Suddenly drunk Lu Yao wrap his arm around Chusheng and said something to Chusheng but didn't realize that Chusheng was actually sober.

I miss you Qiao Chusheng Lu Yao said in his drunk state and when to sleep.

Qiao Chusheng was surprised and gently place Lu Yao to the bed and covered him with the blanket, and he slowly walked out of the door and shut door behind him feeling something different about himself when lu Yao said that and he tried to snap out of it.