Chapter 4: Disastrous Wedding Day for Qiao Chusheng and Ellie

The Day of the wedding.

Lu yao looks himself in the mirror its today the Big day for Qiao Chusheng and Ellie wedding i should be happy he says but no i am not sigh he says to himself and paces around the room.

Until he hears a knock on the door you ready Qiao Chusheng.

Yup in a minute i am coming, and he quickly puts on in socks and shoes and opens the door and walks downstairs where bunch of photographer and camera man were talking pictures of qiao chusheng.

Oh Lu yao, qiao chusheng said

Did i miss anything lu yao said nope we just making a video to show for the wedding come on in he said all the groom man gather around and lu yao being awkward and as he was tall then the other man and when the camera gesture them to smile and do poses for the video.

They all laugh together suddnely he felt Qiao chusheng caresing his palm and Lu yao blush.

After their video taking it was time for the bride and groom to do their part.

Lu yao and the groom mans rush to the wedding hall.

Things when smoothly when Bai youning appears, Lu yao didnt know what to do he tried to hide behind the brides maid. When youning sees Lu yao she calls for him and lu yao dash and almost knocking on Bai youning father.

Who was a guest of the party, Lu yao he said?!

OMG he gasp what we he suppose to say to his father in law about this whole situation he tried to make something up, when youning appears and said

There you are darling, how long has it been she nudges him but still to stunned to respond.

He then said oh honey with a fake smile looking at youning and the two of double giving awkward smiles infront of Mr bai.

Who raise a brow at them and said well its a special day as he grab two of them and said we are to support chusheng in his special day right as he pats them both in the back and started to laugh and walked away.

The two of them were two stunned to speak and suddenly chusheng appears and said how are my favorite people instead the two did not even bother to look at each other and were both mad other.

Chusheng sighs and said come on now.

Well thats over Lu yao said and walks away and Youning said dont forget i said your ass he ignores her and just walks to the way to the buffet.

Brat she said and huffs away.

Chusheng gave himself a face palm and said here we go again.

Side note:  I wont be updating anymore from this story and this is the end i am sorry for the hiatus been busy with life and so on, thank you for supporting.