Chapter 2: If only you would understand.

The Next Day
Lu Yao realize he didn't want to be a third wheeler amongst the couple and every time qiao chusheng invites him to go out with his future wife he will try to avoid Qiao Chusheng like pretend he had another plans or he caught a cold. And also he felt awkward among Ellie who kept asking about youning and lu Yao kept telling himself can this woman not ask about my private life.

Qiao Chusheng obviously notice something was wrong so when Lu Yao pretend he was sick, he stayed home and took care of him and trying to find out what is wrong with lu yao why was he avoiding going out with him and his future wife.

Lu yao find it weird that Qiao Chusheng broke plans with his future wife just to take care of him, when he is actually not sick. At the same time he was please but felt like qiao chusheng only this because he was sick. Qiao Chusheng walked in the bedroom with a tray of medicine and hot tea. He took out a thermometer to check Lu yao temperature.

Oh okay Lu yao open up I need to check your temperature qiao chusheng said.

Omgad Lu yao said he quickly realize that if qiao chusheng found out he was faking it he will start asking questions about why he lied being sick, and avoiding him.

So Lu yao tried distracting qiao chusheng but qiao chusheng did not budge and said don't you distract me over there. But a miracle happen qiao chusheng phone rang, he said he will be back and walked out of the room.

It gave lu yao just enough time to dip the thermometer to the hot tea, and when the thermometer reach 39.8 he place it in his mouth pretend that this is his temperature. Qiao Chusheng came back and took the thermometer out of lu yao mouth and check it.

Wow!!! With a worried look in his eyes which made lu yao blush a little bit and said Dam why does he have to look worried like that making him feel guilty that he made qiao chusheng worried.

Qiao Chusheng said I stay for the time being so you get some rest and walked out of the room and shutting the door quietly. Lu yao wanted to tell Chusheng the truth but he was afraid Chusheng will get mad at him.

Lu yao woke up fully rested it was already 7:30 at night he went downstairs no one was home. He saw food was prepared for him congee and some sides dishes with a note saying "Eat this since you are not feeling well, don't wait up for me have a good rest" qiao chusheng.

Lu yao sat down alone at dinning table and just ate the food he prepared once he was done he washed the plates and tidy up Chusheng apartment. He opened the balcony window and looked at the full moon and said how pretty.

He sat on the coach and turn on the radio and the song La Vie En Rose played.

Lu yao quietly enjoy the scenery alone, and fell a sleep on the coach until Qiao Chusheng return and switch off the radio and carry sleeping lu yao bridal style and said I told you not to wait for me he let out a smile.

He places Lu yao in bed, and tuck him in he poke lu yao soft cheeks and smile and lu yao groaning and saying stop that. And turn his face away, Chusheng smile and whisper good night lu yao at his ear and walked out of the bedroom and gently shutting the door behind. Qiao Chusheng stand behind lu yao door smiling like crazy and said silly lu he let out a smirk.

Lu yao who was actually awake was covering his face in the covers and blushing like crazy dam you qiao chusheng lu yao said. I wish we had the same feelings though that way I wouldn't be avoiding you.