I yearn to see you part 2

What the heck was that all about Chusheng thought to himself and was feeling his heartbeat going crazy. He thought himself nahhh that can't be true.

He couldn't sleep that night thinking what the heck that got him so uptight when lu Yao said I miss you.

He groan and toss and turn in his bed and said lu Yao was just drunk he didn't mean what he said but some how Chusheng wish lu Yao really meant it he smiled to himself as he slept thinking about it.

The Next Morning.

Lu yao awaken having no memory what happen last night, he groan when his head hurt from drinking too much with Chusheng.

Lu yao woke up what seem like he was in Qiao Chusheng guest bedroom, he kept scratching his head wondering how he got in this bedroom.

He was hangover from drinking too much, as he opened the bedroom door, he sat in the dinning table waiting for Qiao Chusheng to wake up.

Lu yao place his head at the table groaning because of the hangover, qiao chusheng who was already a wake up and dress. Woke Lu yao up by patting his
back lightly and lu yao who was startled and groaned and tried going back to sleep.

Hangover eh?! Qiao Chusheng said to lu Yao

Which lu yao response groaning and saying how come your not hangover?!

Qiao Chusheng smiled and said get dress I'm taking you out to have brunch with my future fiancé.

Lu yao groaned and said you go I don't want to be a third wheeler, qiao chusheng respond saying if you don't go they won't be any food here.

Lu yao still groaning qiao chusheng carried him upstairs to the bathroom lu yao who was squirming in qiao chusheng arms saying let me go!!

Qiao chusheng filled the bath tub, waiting for the water to reach a certain level. Then he place lu yao in the bath tub still dress from his clothes from yesterday. Lu yao shiver since the bath tub was filled with cold water not warm water.

Qiao Chusheng lu yao groan and grunt the water is not even warm, lu yao complained.

Qiao Chusheng respond in saying deal with and hurry up and get dress.

Lu yao got out from the bathroom and slam the door shut showing that he was piss.

Qiao Chusheng telling himself with a smile on his face saying someone is angry.

Lu yao obviously got dress, and went out to have brunch with Ellie and Qiao Chusheng. He felt like a third wheeler, among the couple but when Ellie started asking where youning was lu yao began to become quiet and said well she isn't feeling lu yao said to Ellie who was asking to many questions about lu yao and youning which made lu yao uncomfortable because his marriage was not going so well.

Qiao Chusheng sense that lu yao was uncomfortable so he told Ellie not ask too much questions in which she responded how could she miss her own adoptive brother wedding. Lu yao didn't know how to respond so qiao chusheng said okay let's not ask anymore questions oh okay and eat.

Of course after no more questions were asked.

While qiao chusheng and Ellie were holding hands lu yao felt uncomfortable among them and was jealous seeing the two together. Lu yao said you know what I think I just go on my way, but Ellie said nonsense you are qiao chusheng best friend so we should hang out more.

Being awkward lu yao could not say no to Ellie so she drag the two man to everywhere she went to go and lu yao was starting to feel even more uncomfortable, as the night came Ellie kiss qiao chusheng goodbye which lu yao looked away feeling slight jealous and Chusheng brought Ellie back to her apartment which lu yao just waited outside of the apartment building.

Lu yao sat at the nearest bench waiting for qiao chusheng which he was taking so long, lu yao said to himself hmmm it must be nice to be loved like that he smiled to himself feeling sad.

Suddenly he felt someone touching his shoulder at saying did you wait to long, no lu Yao look at qiao chusheng and said you must be taking your sweet time with your soon to be wife lu Yao said feeling a sting of jealous inside of him.

Qiao chusheng smiled and sat with lu yao looking at the full moon and said it's beautiful tonight.

Yup Lu yao respond looking at Chusheng who was so mesmerizing when he looks at the full moon and his heart started to beat really fast, lu Yao kept telling himself no he can't have these feelings as he look away from qiao chusheng who was already looking at him.

Qiao Chusheng realize lu yao was avoiding his gaze so when lu yao was avoiding his gaze qiao chusheng came closer to lu yao, which lu yao felt qiao chusheng breath near him and said too close qiao chusheng and lu Yao was already turning red and was fluster and said to himself your getting married please stop this his heart beat was going fast and these feelings he just couldn't stop it.

Qiao Chusheng smiled too himself and said oh okay then let's go home he said as he got up from the bench. Lu yao followed qiao chusheng and the two enjoy the walking side by side and feeling the night breeze together. When they reach qiao chusheng apartment lu yao said good night and rush upstairs to the guest bedroom, qiao chusheng just smiled and said good night.

Lu yao locked the room and said damm why? Does he have to look at me like that I wish he didn't that way these feelings won't be growing. As he tossed and turn that night his thoughts only for qiao chusheng and said I wish you felt the same way lu Yao said to himself.

Qiao Chusheng also toss and turn in his bed and in his thoughts only lu Yao and said if you have said your feelings early we might have been together he said which he groan and said I miss you too lu yao all the time. I wish we have said our feelings sooner that way we wouldn't be in this mess.