Chapter 3 Preparation for Qiao Chusheng Wedding Day/ Bai Youning Returns.

One week before Qiao Chusheng and Ellie Wedding.

Qiao Chusheng got up and open lu yao bedroom and clapped both of his hand on lu yao ear and said

GET UP LU YAO qiao chusheng said who was already poking lu yao to get up.

But Lu yao turned his face the other side and pulling the blanket and said Go Away!!! He groan to Qiao Chusheng.

Qiao Chusheng folded his arm and was thinking away to get Lu yao out of bed. He finally got and idea.

Lu yao, if you don't get up, you know what's going to happen right.

Suddenly it drawn to himself if he doesn't get up Qiao Chusheng is going to carry him and place him in the tub again. He whined and said fine I am getting up, and started grumbling about why the heck would qiao wake him up and in such a morning.

He slammed the bathroom door so that qiao would know that he was pissed and got dress.

Qiao smiled to himself someone is in the mood in chuckle to himself.

After Lu yao got dress and many complaints during the car ride and qiao trying to hold himself for not strangling lu yao and said to himself just be patient he is just not in the mood today he groaned.

As they arrived to the wedding reception Lu Yao  gasped and said wow you guys must have went all out.

Isn't it Qiao Chusheng smiled and scratch his head and well I have to give credits to my fiancée for this hahahaha he said

Lu yao looks at Qiao Chusheng with a frown on his face, he wanted to smile but couldn't. He tried hiding the sadness in his eyes but was trying to be happy for his best friend.

Qiao Chusheng notice it and said Are you sad?!

Uhmmm no why? Would I be I am happy for you lu yao said turning away and not wanting to stare at Qiao Chusheng.

Qiao Chusheng gave a half smile and said oh okay.

Lu yao looked at qiao chusheng and said it's going to be great he smiled to Qiao Chusheng.

Qiao Chusheng was surprised that lu yao said that and smiled back at him and said thanks.

They stared at each other for awhile and didn't say anything but for one more moment it felt like they understood each other feelings and the pain and longing for each other even after so long it felt like their feelings never went away. But neither of them said anything but their eyes could tell on how much they wanted each other.

They were snapped to reality when qiao chusheng fiancée suddenly showed out of nowhere and said.

Hi guys!!! What do you think isn't it wonderful as she clings on to Qiao Chusheng arm.

Lu yao looks at her and said it's amazing you are great planner, I should have had you for my wedding planner.

Oh shut up I'm sure youning would have loved it too.

Btw I had invited her over, she said she will be coming to Shanghai soon.

Isn't wonderful now you can reunite with her, Ellie smiled.

Suddenly lu yao become indifferent and said yeah.

Qiao Chusheng must have notice Lu yao become indifferent, after they were done organizing the wedding reception and trying out outfits for the wedding.

Lu yao hadn't said a word during the whole car ride.

Hey qiao chusheng said to lu yao are you oh okay?!

You seemed unhappy?

Why wouldn't I be.

Well when Ellie invited Youning and said she going to return to Shanghai for my wedding day . You become indifferent.

Oh nothing lu yao said looking at the window and didn't say a word.

Look lu yao if you and youning are having a hard time with your relationship just tell me I will understand, I will tell her not to come.

Lu yao scoff at qiao chusheng and said you don't know her like I do, she will do anything to get me back to France.

Then what's wrong lu yao in a concerned voice that qiao chusheng tell me what happen in France. Why? Did you comeback home without her.

Nothing is wrong Lu yao said to qiao chusheng.

He stopped the car and pulled at the side of the road and said lu yao just tell me I will understand just tell me.

Fine you want to know I HATE IT Lu yao finally said to qiao chusheng and suddenly confess that he hated the marriage, and when qiao asked him that day during the wedding if he could help him escape, but he just couldn't he wouldn't he fear qiao chusheng will to get hurt because of him.

He lay his head at the car seat and sighed and said I wanted to escape so badly but I couldn't he said what would mr bai think maybe he will say I am horrible son in law to his daughter he really thought of the consequences on what going to happen.

Qiao chusheng looked at lu yao with a sad look on his face and said I'm sorry in a sad tone, I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you and for asking about you and youning.

Lu yao said it's oh okay it's not your fault, anyway first marriage don't always work he smiled back at qiao chusheng and said let's go home.

Hmm qiao chusheng said and drove back home.

Good night lu yao said to qiao chusheng and walked to the bedroom and slide himself to the door and a tear falling down on his eyes and said I like you qiao Chusheng I hope you know that he smiled.

Me too qiao chusheng said as he was behind the door of lu yao bedroom and repeated what he said to himself me too I like you Lu Yao he smiled I hope some day we will be able to say it without any distraction or disruption just us two together.

And they stayed like that together side be side behind the door, yearning for each other and again they can never say what they want because they fear of the consequences.