Episode-8

Naan vandhuten...
Ellaarum nalla irrukinga nu namburen. Safe ah irrunga..Ennodaya vela ellaam mudinjidhu. Inimey normal ah epidi update vandhucho apidi varum...😁😁

A year passed. Yashmi is studying to complete her degree and on the other side,Shiva has completed his studies but he wished to work in his dad's own office. So,now he is working there as the manager. Yashmi and Shiva still chat with each other every night. That has created a very strong and true bond between them.

Yashmi has changed a lot. Her anger has been decreased a lot. That made her become even more childish. She was becoming the favourite of the people who hurted her and hated her. But she was being mature where she has to be. This change was only because of Shiva and only for Shiva. But,her laziness didn't change at all.

Shiva has changed too. He started to mingle with everyone. The more he talk to people,the more he was becoming crush of girls. He was mostly surrounded by girls. Everyday,he would atleast get 5 proposals. But he didn't reply to anyone. Because his heart was already given to HER.

Both have not met each other the past year. They miss each other. This missing and distance made sure that they love each other. They have not confessed their love. They don't chat too much. A 'Hi' and normal enquiries and a little flirt and 'Bye'. That's it.

But one evening,Seema was talking to Yashmi in the balcony. Hearing Yashmi's name,Shiva ran and hid himself behind the balcony door. He was ofcourse not able to hear what Yashmi said ,so he was just hearing what Seema was talking. While Seema was talking to her,Seema said a sentence to Yashmi which made him happy and go crazy and that was..........

Continued.......

What was that?Did Seema find out about Shiva's feelings for Yashmi?
Or what else could it be?

Do comment down.
Don't forget to vote and keep supporting.

Sorry for any mistakes 😁