Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Oh Shut up you do!?"

"Do you?", Jada questioning with her face unsure

"NAIOMI MILLER!!"

"Do you?", Jada added in a calming therapy voice.

"Well, I don't know?

"WHAT DO YOUU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW???"

"Whatever you think is what you think Jada Max-Wellll"

"Well Naiomi Miller I believe you do"

Naiomi and Jada went to the Mall ate their lunch and did some shopping for the holidays. Jada was fitting some clothes in the fitting room, and Jada asked Naiomi to find her a smaller size of the shirt she handed. While Naiomi was finding a smaller size she started to think, did she really want to go back there to Pennsylvania just to see him, she thought of it for long long hours to the point she's just standing there near clothing racks until someone passed by her, but he knocked both himself and Naiomi on the ground like falling dominos.

'Oh gosh I am so terribly sorry", said Simon Cooper while picking her up, his left hand holding hers and his right hand gently holding her elbow.

Naiomi speechless, and felt the same moment when she was standing by "The Boy" 's door.

Butterflies and possibly starting to build an infatuation with a guy she just got knocked off the ground, but she thought how big of an idiot she was how could she instantly fall in love with a stranger.

Simon Cooper just stared right into her green eyes but shook it off and smiled looking at the ground and back to her eyes again nervously.

"No it's okay I was just...Yah! It's ok", Naiomi replied and thinking whether she should ask for his name until she realized she was still holding his hands pretty tight.

"Simon Cooper, nice meeting you..."

"Naiomi...Naiomi Miller"

"Nice meeting you Naiomi Miller, I am sorry again but I am in a rush"

"Hope to bump into you soon", said Simon while making a regretful face with his thumb on the tip of his lip questioning himself why did he just say that

Naiomi laughed and replied "bump buddy...see-", kind of regretting what she just said, but continued slowly "you? If we do...hopefully", making a regretful face while closing her fist and shaking it like she was about to hit herself.

Both start to nervously shake their bodies like kids waiting for their mom.

"Bump buddy...nice", Simon laughed with a sweet smile and ran outside of the store but looking back to check if she's still looking stopped running and smiled then ran back again realizing how late he was"

Naiomi was so embarrassed but still was jumping and screaming on the inside, she then thought something for a while but before she could have time to question herself a voice came shouting at the back.

"NAIOMI MILLER!! WHAT-DID-I-JUST-WITNESS", Jada shouted

"Oh it was something"

"I see I see", Jada replied all excitedly and ready to ask all her questions

"Forget about my shirt, answer all my questions please", Jada said like a child asking for free ice cream.

Jada asked and Naiomi gave simple but complex answers that made Jada irritated.

They both ate dinner, played video games for a while, got ready for bed, and Jada fell asleep right away, snoring, while Naiomi was just there reposing on her bed thinking--- Does she still like "The Boy" or Simon? .She was so frustrated, it was like someone was poking her forehead with needles except no one was. She started wishing her parents were there to help her, so she asked...

"Mom?"

"Dad?"

"Mom Dad yoo?"

"Give me a sign---move my finger or something if you can hear me??", her fingers did move, but she thought it was just her body moving

"Fawk Naiomi you idiot, stop overthinking over men that won't do any good to you", she said in agony and cried.

A/N

Read chapter 3 to see them arrive in Pennsylvania