Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The girls finally arrived in Pennsylvania! Ready to explore and enjoy. Naiomi decided to book a hotel instead, not wanting to make this trip about stoopid boys Naiomi also realizing how childish it was to call them stoopid, Naiomi was trying to make this trip as a break from worrying about who she's going to end up with or whether she'll die alone.

"JADA MAXWELL"

"NAIOMI MILLER"

"THE ULTIMATE PENNSYLVANIA TRIP", both girls shouted until someone came knocking on the door telling them to lower their voices.

Naiomi and Jada got ready to go to their first fancy dinner with each other, it wasn't that fancy but fancy enough to have their little date. They were both excited for their little date night together. They went to this small restaurant down the street, and once they entered they got more and more excited by the pungent smell of the food.

While they were eating Jada was still inquisitive about whether Naiomi still liked "The Boy" or Simon Cooper the bump lovers. Jada started grinning, and Naiomi just continued to eat until...

"Looking at your actions Jada you seem like you aren't going to eat that are you?", Naiomi said while mirthlessly smiling.

"Gush okay, but it's kind of your fault I kept staring at you like an old creepy man"

"Oh what did I do"

"I was hinting you with my stare, so you can stop eating and listen to me", Jada said rapidly

"You could have asked"

"I wanted to annoy as well"

"Thank you"

"You are always welcome"

"Now answer me"

"Be honest"

"REAL TALK"

"R-E-A-L-T-A-L-K"

"Okay okay I got it", said Naiomi

"As you should"

"Speed answer, whatever comes to your mind...SPILL IT"

"1 why did you choose this place as our trip"

"I miss it"

"Why?"

"My parents and I would always come here"

"Close call, won't argue on that"

"Next"

"Is one of the reasons because you wanted to find "They Boy" as well??"

'Why do you need-"

"Shut it answer in speed"

"Ye"

"I'll take that as a yes"

"Next"

"Do you like Simon...Cooper...too??"

"Yes"

"Okay Naiomi Miller, 1 I think I could have liked "the boy", but once I saw what you and Simon had...sweet holy cow that was fairly attractive and sweet and cute and honestly I would have taken my phone, but I didn't want to scare your bump lover I mean buddy, and ruin your moment 2 if we can't find your Simon Cooper...wait did you check Facebook??"

"None of them were him", said Naiomi sadly

"Oh shit just when you finally got a name of a guy"

"Continuing my 2nd rubric, if we can't find him we search for your backup man "The Boy"

"Okay okay I see where this is going, I like the way you think Jada"

"I know I love it too!'

Both laughed.

"Okay shut up we continue"

"We start searching tomorrow"

"I think I still remember his blue house", said Naiomi

"Great, get ready partner Naiomi Miller"

"Alright Jada Maxwell"

Naiomi was excited about this plan, but also quite not sure about her anticipation, she kept thinking, does he have a girlfriend? Does he feel the same? Is he even there?

A/N

Read or wait the next chapter to see if They would see "The Boy" or not?