Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The next morning the girls got ready, especially Naiomi, she wanted to have a good first impression. They got in the cab, and now they're right there on that very same street Naiomi was on years and years ago. Naiomi can't believe she was there, she laughed a giggled but also trying to control it so no one thinks she's a laughing clown, except Jada which she saw multiple times.

"I am not ready"

"Well I am", Jada said and knocked on the door

"The heck man"

"It's your time to shine", Jada said excitedly

With the 10 sec that Naiomi had while the door opens, it was like a teacher was pouring a bunch of questions, quote "does he still like me? Does he like me? Does he even remember me? This for your own good, is it?

The door opens and a handsome man comes opening the door---wavy hair and brown eyes.

Naiomi thought, oh my gosh, it's him, his hair, eyes, everything, oh it's perfect. They had this moment, but it wasn't the same, he didn't look at her like he did before, but they both stared for a whole moment until...

"Oh you got taste Naiomi his hot", she whispered

"Right!!", whispered as well

"Uhh...thanks I guess", the man said

"Shit", both said

"Shit he heard us", Naiomi said while still staring at him, but not delightfully, but the stare you give when you get caught still awake at 3 am by your parents.

'Uhh...sorry for that", Naiomi said while shaking off the stare

"Uhm...can I ask you a question-"

"Oh shit...uhh oh shit...sorry for the shits..shit yah I need to go..so I won't ruin this moment...shit I mean so I...no shit wrong...I left something in the car...", Jada said while walking towards the road and realizing they went in a cab.

"Right I have no car...I am staying here next to you too HA HA HA keep going"

"Uhm...anyways to the question", Naiomi said while turning her head to Jada giving the look why the fawk did you do that look and then turned her head back to the guy.

"Anyways it might sound weird I am sorry"

"Oh no no don't be sorry for asking a weird question, it's alright", he said while smiling at her, and that's when Naiomi knew she was talking to "the boy".

"Uhm...okay...are you "the boy"...I mean uhh do you remember someone giving you cupcakes around June?? "while laughing nervously

He looked at her smiling and then smiling to the ground then back to her, which that movement gave 1 just 1 butterfly because something felt wrong, he stared for a while. His smile was warm but he was thinking quite hard and that warm smile turned into an awkward smile.

"Yes I do!!", he said

"Yay!', Naiomi said while regretting it. Naiomi was not sure what to say because she wasn't entirely sure if he was joking or not. Something about his yes doesn't sound right.

"Nah, I am kidding, but you too do look-"

"Save it I don't wanna hear we know we are pretty hot, and we know we are other other adjectives...shit...YAH whatever you would describe us we know we know", Jada said while shooting her fingers like guns.

"Let's go, come on we don't need you anyways", said Naiomi

Both girls walked towards the road, realizing they went by cab, so they walked to the other street so he won't see them waiting to wave for a cab. While walking they thought

"I mean it's not his fault he's not "The Boy", why did I shout at him like that", Jada said unsure"And his hot"

"Let us have our moment Jada...Let us", Naiomi said smiling

"Mcdonalds?"

"Mcdonalds", Jada nodded happily