Chapter 9-Rude Awakening

What happens, when it comes down to chosing between two people you care about? What happens when  you just can't chose, don't know what to do? What happens when the very two people you care about, care about each other more than they do you? Do you let them be happy? Tell yourself it's time to walk away? Or do you stay? And fight? What do you do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! VERY IMPORTANT!

Ok so yes i don't update often and i'm sorry! But I put a lot of work into this chapter and I need you'll to comment or ATLEAST vote otherwise I won't be able to write the next chapter :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9-Rude Awakening

Chelsea’s POV

The light tap of firm fingers all over my flat stomach and sides yanked me out of the dream world and into the dire depths of consciousness. The sunlight penetrated through my closed eyelids and alerted me that it was probably almost noon. Keeping my eyes firmly shut I yawned and stretched my hands like a awakened cat.

‘Woah there Tiger. You could hurt someone.’

I gently opened my eyes and a slow beautiful smile crept upon my face.

‘Nicky.’

His hand cupped my chin gently and his lips found mine. He applied light pressure and pulled away, still staying very close to my face.

‘Good Morning Chelly. By the state of you this fine morning-afternoon rather-am I to presume you had a good night? And you are clearly unscathed. Tom said it all went very well.’

‘Hmm yeah it was fun. I bet Riles is still passed out. She had twice as much as me to drink.’

‘Yeah Tom’s the only one awake. Even pure Al’s snoring like a chainsaw in Tom’s room. Kept him up all night from his words.’

I laughed gently and pulled Nick down to lie beside me.

‘Yes she’s quite loud. That’s why we specifically looked for an apartment with 2 rooms on opposite sides. I need complete quiet to sleep.’

‘Hm I suppose you do sleepy head. It’s almost lunch time.You planning to get up any time soon?’

In a bit. I rather like you in my bed.’

‘Your bed huh? It’s our bed Love.’

‘Uh nuh. It’s MY bed.’

I playfully grinned at Nick and slapped his chest lightly.

‘Oh is that so?’

He smiled seductively at me and flipped me so I was under him. 

‘I think it’s our bed.’

‘I think not.’

I arched one perfectly done eyebrow up at him, beaming at his impishness after the past few days of silence.

Nick held my hands tightly to the bed above my head and began nibbling on my neck. He hit all the right spots and pushed me to the brink of ecstasy.

Abruptly, he stopped.

‘Our bed Love.’

He grinned and jumped off of me and strolled towards his bag at the corner of the room.