Chapter 4

NIGHT SUPRISE ! BONUS CHAP

**************************************

She was heading towards her flight when she bumped into a boy. She didn't even looked at his face.

Jasmin's POV

He said so many harsh words to me what do he think of himself. I just hate him a lot hope we never meet again!!! (story ab age kaise badhegi)

Flashback -

She bumped into a strong figure and her purse fell on the ground she was just gathering her things and the boy started yelling at her.

Boy: Are you blind? Can't you see. I hate your type of girls. Wherever they see a handsome boy they start flirting.

Flashback ends.

Jasmin's POV

I don't want to waste my time talking to hat freak so I just gathered my things and walked away with tears in my eyes.

On one side there's my dream boy who loves me a lot and on the other side there are some freaks like him. I didn't even saw his face and he thinks I bumped into him because he was handsome. Thank god I didn't watch his face and I never want to see him. (aisa na bolo ji)

Aly's POV

When I was heading towards my flight I bumped into the most beautiful girl in the world but I wanted to be rude with girls because I don't want thier attention so I said so many harsh words to her. I'm just too stupid.

I was damn interested in her she didn't even saw my face and I said that she bumped into me because I was handsome and I made the beauty queen cry.

I don't know how to punish myself I'm the worst boy in this whole world.

He wanted to see her again he want to apologize.

Aly: Please help me god I want to see her just once so I can apologize to her.

Flight

A girl came and sat beside Aly.

He was shocked to see that she's the same girl.

Aly's POV

I thanked to god that at least he gave me a chance to ask for apology. So I started speaking my words.

Aly: "Uhh.. Hm.. Mm.. H. Hi.. Ww. What's your name?"

He was very nervous because her eyes are red.

Aly(mind): I think she cried a lot just because me.

Jasmin: Sorry!!! I'm not in a mood to talk.

She said while wiping her tears.

Aly's POV

When I looked into her beautiful hazel brown eyes I felt more nervous.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ab age kya hoga ?

Target: 100 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤