Chapter 11

Aly: Preeti

Jasmin(sadly): Hmm..

Aly bursted out laughing !!!

Jasmin(confused): What ?

Aly: Ur Face... hahaha

Jasmin: It means you were...

Aly:  Just kidding babe and thank god you believed me.

Jasmin: I'm sorry for not trusting you but baby it's not my fault I get insecure when girls try to seduce you. (kissed his hand)

Aly: Thank you for calling me handsome and you know what I only get seduced by one hot girl and that's Jamsin Bhasin

Aly's POV

For the first time I felt good called handsome. God love has changed me a lot.

Jasmin: You are sweetest boyfriend one can have.

Wow it felt so good she finally called me boyfriend.

Aly: And you are the sweetest girlfriend one can have.

He was leaning forward to kiss her and just then....... the stupid bell rang.

Jasmin(giggles): Sorry baby better luck next time.

Aly: Shit yaar you don't know how much I wanted that.

He headed towards the class with Jasmim.

Jasmin: I wanted it more than you. ( blushed red like a tomato)

Aly: Oho!! Now I can't wait for this class to end. (smirking)

Jasmin's POV

Finally we're together and all the problems are solved. I am so happy to have Aly by my side. He's such a sweetheart. I wanted to listen the teacher's lecture but the thoughts of Aly were not letting me do anything else.

Aly was continuously looking at me with extreme love in his eyes but I'm not going to look into his eyes if I will look into his eyes our eyes will stuck and the teacher will catch us staring in each others eyes.

Jasmin: Aly listen to the lecture or the teacher will throw you out of the class.

Aly: I don't care let me see my Jasmin.

Jasmin: Mr topper I think you want to get failed this year.

Aly: Nononono! I don't want to get failed. I want to top again and get a good job then I can easily demand for your hand from your parents. (worried)

Jasmin POV

I am shocked he's already planning our future lol. Now he only wants to top because he wants to marry me. Now he was listening the lecture and I can't take my eyes off him. He's so cute and innocent. I wanted to kiss his cheek but its classroom control yourself Jasmin.

Soon the class ended and Aly was busy telling Rahul and Disha about our patch up.

She was starving so she told Aly and Dishul that she is waiting for them in canteen.

She bought a sandwich with a drink and settled down to eat.

Just then someone grabbed her hand. She turned around and saw three boys. She tried to get away but they got her close and one of them covered her mouth and took her to the bathroom side.

Aly's POV

I am feeling so complete having Jasmin with me. She's so beautiful, so innocent, so cute. I just can't describe her in words she's my life. I was telling Disha & Rahul about our patch up and they told me that they're also dating.

Aly: Guys common let's go to the canteen my beauty queen is waiting for us.

Rahul: Dude you're a complete love sick.

They all laughed.

Aly's POV

When we reached the canteen I can't see Jasmin anywhere. I am worried about her. Negative thoughts are coming in my mind. I am going mad.

Aly(yelled): Guys go in different directions and find Jasmin fast.

Disha: Aly calm down we'll find her. She will be somewhere around here.

They went in different directions to find Jasmin.

Aly went to find her in the library but.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kya hua hoga ?

Target: 120 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤