Chapter 40

Punit (softly): Now, let's go? Or you want to attend the lecture?

Jasmin: I want to attend the lecture.

Jasmin's POV

I just had a breakdown, punit hugged me and I didn't get any negative vibe after his hug ! He kissed my forehead too and still I didn't get any negative vibes. Then he softly asked me do I want to attend the lec or not, is he the same devil punit ??? How can he be so soft???  I wanted to attend not because of my studies but to have a glance of Aly.

Other Side,

Disha (rubbing his back): Aly.. calm down.

Aly: How should I ?? (Raises his voice) Tell me how (breaks down) sh...ould... I ? She was whole world for me and (He starts crying)

Rahul hugs him.

Rahul: Bhai, leave it !!! She cheated on you...  Believe in KARMA.

Aly's POV

I am so shattered right now!! My heart is paining. I just don't want to live!!! The girl whom I loved the most is now... I still can't believe it !! But wait it was just a week ago Jasmin hated punit and suddenly she started loving him ? Mann this girl is unbelievable!! I just want her to be happy, I have to move on now !! I have to study... I have came here to study.... fuck this love! I tried to be strong. I stood up and told Rahul and Disha that I am going to attend the class! They insisted me not to go because of my condition but I wanted to !! To study, I have to top ! I am definitely gonna move on from her ! My brain is saying this but my heart 💔 Ughhh Why am I even alive !?? (Aly's condition🥺)

Aly and Dishul went to classroom.

They saw Jasmin sitting with Punit and anyone can say from Aly's expressions that how much pain he felt after seeing her sitting with him.

The professor asked Aly to sit with Sania (Welcome Sania back😼)

Dishul sat behind Jasmin and Punit, whereas Aly sat with Sania in front of her.

Now, the positions were Punit and Jasmin in middle, Dishul behind them and Aly & Sania in front of them.

[Whole clg now knew the incident that happened in canteen area]

Jasmin was continuously staring Aly, whereas Aly was continuously trying to focus on studies but he was miserably failing each and everytime.

Aly had to turn behind as he needed an extra pen !!

As soon as he turned behind, Jasmin and Aly's eyes met, but Aly moved his gaze from Jasmin to Disha.

Aly: Disha do you have an extra pen?

Unfortunately she was not having it.

Aly: Rahul you?

Rahul nods negatively.

Aly: Sania you??

Sania: Noo babe, Sorry

Jasmin (mummurs): Babe ki bachi !!!

Jasmin removes an extra pen and forwards it to Aly.

Jasmin: Take it !

Aly: No need, I don't take stuffs from Dhokebaazs.

Jasmin's heart broke into pieces.

Punit: Don't dare to call her that !!

Aly: what will you do huhh?? Tell

Teacher: Three of you stop talking otherwise you will be out of the class!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chap?

Promo: Jasmin's soft corner for Punit !!?

Target: 180 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

Lots of love,
SP