Chapter 35

The nurse came with the wheel chair and took me to Aly's room. When I saw him tears automatically rolled down from my eyes.

"Aly who did this?" I asked him.

"Punit did this." Aly replied.

"What!! Why would he do this isn't he our friend?" I asked confusedly.

"He was just being kind to win our trust. As soon as we trusted him. He tried to kill me just to get you." Aly said.

"I tried to find him everywhere. The police is searching for him but he has just vanished. Nowhere to be seen." Rahul said.

"Rahul common let's go out they want some time alone." Disha said and they left.

I laid my head on Aly's chest and he kissed on my head.

"Jasmin don't love me so much. I think Punit will return to kill me and get you. I don't want you to get hurt as much as I will get hurt." Aly said.

"Aly love happens we can't do anything about it. Aly you are in me. If something will happen to you then it will happen to me. If Punit will kill you he will also kill me. So we are together forever. Okay?" I said.

"Jasmin don't ever say anything about dying." Aly said and a tear rolled down from his eye.

I quickly wiped it and pecked him on his lips.

Soon Aly fell asleep and the nurse took me in my room.

Jasmin's POV

Next day when I woke up I checked my phone and saw that I received a text message I checked the message and it said.

"Poor you!!! I hope Aly did not die but I'll not leave him till he dies and I get you. By the way you know who I am right. Take care beauty queen."

I read the message and I was very scared that only because of me Aly is in danger.

What should I do? Should I tell someone about the message? I am so confused and scared. God please help me.

I then just closed my eyes and listened to my heart.

My heart said to tell everything to my friends.

What if this message leads them to Punit I have to tell this to everyone. I forwarded this message to Disha and added that Punit sent it.

Then my phone started ringing and saw Disha's name flashing on the screen. I received the call immediately.

"Jasmin from which number he sent this message? You know we can track him with the help of this number." Disha said.

"It's an unknown number and I am very scared Disha. What if he again hurts Aly?" I said and a tear escaped from my eye.

"Message me the number. Me and Rahul are going to inform this to the police." Disha said.

"Ok." I said. I send the number to Disha.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in."

I said wiping my tears because I don't wanted anyone to see me crying.

Aly entered and nurse left him in my room. Now I know he will read my face and will ask what's bothering me.

"Jasmin what happened you look worried?" Aly asked.

"You cried? Who made you cry?" Aly said angrily trying to stand up from his wheelchair.

"Aly please relax I am not worried. Nothing happened baby." I said.

"Enough of your lying. You don't know how to lie to me. Now tell me everything." Aly said cupping my face in his hands.

"Punit messaged me." I said. Then I showed him the message.

"Aly baby I don't want you to get hurt because of me." I said kissing his hand.

"Never think that I get hurt because of you. In fact you got hurt because of me. Just look at you." He said taking my hands in his.

I was holding my tears but as soon as I looked into his eyes I burst into tears.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jasmin doesn't want Aly to get hurt ! Will she say yes to punit so that he is safe ?

TWIST COMING UP!? 😉

Target: 170 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

Lots of love,
SP