Chapter 23

Thank you so much guys for loving my story. My story is at #1 for dreamcometrue ❤ keep supporting!

************

Aly reached their with flowers and sorry card for Jasmin and was waiting for her.

Saniya saw Aly and went near him.

Saniya: Hey! What are you doing here and these flowers.

Aly: These flowers are for....

Aly was cut by her...

Saniya: OMG !! For me that's so sweet of you.

Aly: Saniy...

He was again cut by her...

Saniya: No it's ok! I didn't got hurt by Jasmin's behavior. But anyways thank you so much for flowers and sorry card and wait were u stalking me ?? (Giggles)

She took the flowers and sorry card from him and hugged him tightly. (Koi gaali nhi dena mujhe ismei meri koi galti nhi hai)

Aly was totally numb.

And someone saw this all.

Haanji sahi socha, She was Jasmin.

Jasmin saw Saniya and Aly hugging each other.

Saniya also saw Jasmin as she hugged him and Jasmin was standing behind Aly (thoda dur)

So she purposely kissed Aly's cheek lovingly.

And then she broke the hug and she spoke loudly.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALY FOR THESE FLOWERS AND SORRY CARD. ANYWAYS I WAS NOT HURT BY JASMIN'S BEHAVIOUR AND WORDS BUT STILL YOU CARED ABOUT ME THAT'S SO SWEET OF YOUUU AND YOU WERE NOT KNOWING THAT WHERE I AM SO YOU STALKED ME OR WHAT HAHAHH !  AGAIN THANK YOU FOR SUCH A SWEET GESTURE BABE.... BYEEE. SEE YOU TOMORROW AT CLG.

And then she kissed Aly's cheek twice and told Aly purposely that Jasmin is standing behind him and she left.

And that moment when she told him that jasmin is standing behind him he came back to reality.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How will Jasmin react to it ?

MUJHE KOI GAALI NHI DENA... MEI SHARIF HU 🥺

Target: 120 votes.

You will get a new chapter once the target completes ♡

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤