Chapter 11

ERIC'S POV:

I am heading back to the office now.
And still thinking about what Hope wants, professional behaviour that's what she wants.

And I have decided that I will give her that. If she wants space that's what I'll give her and in the end she has to give me what I want, all of herself.

That's fair right.

After I reached the office building I went straight towards my destination.

Miss Williams office. I knocked on her door. And stepped inside without waiting for an reply. It's my company man.

She looked up from her screen and looked at me in surprise. Then she got up from her seat and said "Oh Good afternoon Mr Shaw you here?I mean you could have told me to come. You don't have to come here".

"It's no problem Miss Williams. Actually I am not here to talk about work. It's personal. I did something that upset hope and.." before I could continue she shouted "you did what?? You upset hope? What did you do? I'll... " and she stopped at that not finding right words to curse at her boss.

"Calm down Miss Williams I am still your boss. And I regret it. I don't want to upset her. It was never my intention and it will never be. So I want to say sorry to her. I just don't know how." I said to her giving her an emotionless stare.

She looked at my face and blinked her eyes dramatically "you want to say sorry with that face" she said holding her laugh.

"Miss Williams" I said loudly this time.

She stopped her antics and said "so you need my help to say sorry to her? Than I need to know something" she said then she squinted her eyes at me and asked "What are your real intentions with her?".

"Everything I want to do everything for her. I want her in my life, forever" I stated looking directly in her eyes. And I saw her eyes soften.

"Fine but if you hurt her. I will forget you are my boss"she said.

"I don't think I will appreciate you doing that but I won't hurt her" I said.

"Food and shopping" she said.
"But food is her weakness."she elaborated.

I nodded my head said "thankyou" and left.

I went to the office and called one of my guards instructing him to bring the food I left with him to the office.

Yep I already brought food for her. Ofcourse I knew her weakness. I didn't waste 6 months stalking her for nothing. I know her more than anyone. But I don't need her to know that I stalked her so I had to do this little play of going to her best friend. As according to them it has only been two days since I met her so I don't know her.

It's 1:15 almost lunch time. Perfect.

HOPE'S POV:

It's lunch time now just as I was about to get up and leave for lunch my office phone rang.

I picked up the phone and a hoarse voice came from the other side "Can you come to my office?".

I knew who was on the other side and unlike other times he hasn't cut the call yet. He has this habit of cutting calls after giving orders. And I also kept quiet as I was thinking about how to respond. Do I want to? No but maybe he has something important to say.

I was still contemplating my options when I heard "please" and now I was shocked. I tried to say something but nothing came out. I placed my hand on my heart took deep breaths to calm myself down and finally said "sure" there is no point in ignoring him he is my boss. I heard a "Thank you" from the other side. Now I was waiting for him to hang up but after sometime I realised he isn't gonna do it. So I did it.