Chapter 10

ERIC'S POV:

So I already knew I fucked up. But hearing it from Noah makes me feel like shit. I had some hope that he would say something like, nothing to worry about or something. I know that sounds absurd but a man can dream.

So we have been sitting here from past 35 mins and every idea he came up with was I don't know I don't have any word for it.

"I should apologise to her" I said.

"Of course you should, that isn't even in plan if u want her to even look at you again you have to apologise and…" he said and trailed off at the end eyeing me cautiously.

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I have an idea, it may work but I don't think you will be too pleased about it"he said.

"I don't care just tell me the idea I only want to talk to her again. Nothing will please me more than that" I stated.

"Well that's the thing Eric you can't talk to her" he said looking at me seriously.

"Wtf are you talking about, I am here because I want you to give me an idea so that I can talk to her again. And your brilliant idea is I can't talk to her?? " Should I clap?? " I asked glaring at him.

"Calm down Eric, what I mean is you should give her some space and time" he said.

"Space you say, and is she gonna forgive me after that?" I asked.

"Just send her favourite flowers or chocolate something like that to her with a sorry note, that is after saying sorry to her face to face"he replied.

"Will that work? I mean she is really stubborn." I said now my eyebrows raised in concern.

"Yep but give her time okay"he said.

I nodded at him, I understood what he is talking about he is right, if I don't give her some space right now. It won't end well for me. And I can't let that happen. I can't afford to lose her. I won't she is mine. The only thing she needs to realise is how much I love her and that I belong to her as much as she belongs to me.

"So I should go back to office now and say sorry to her" I said getting up. But again his voice stopped me.

"No no not yet, you aren't going to the office I am" he said getting up.

"What?" I asked him confusion written on my face.

He picked up some painkillers and ointment from his drawers and he said showing them to me " bestfriend gotta clean bestfriend's mess. And I'll tell her about how sorry you are and how guilty you are feeling. How miserable you are after what you did" .

He winked at me and left me sitting there on the chair.

I put my head in my hands, god I hope he can soften her heart a bit.

HOPE'S POV:

It has been almost one hour after Eric left the office.

What?

Yes Eric what did you expect? Should I call that sob sir even in my thoughts?

I can't bring myself to give him any kind of respect rn.

So I have been working and Miss Clay somehow guessed that something has happened. I mean she couldn't hear our shouts as the office is sound proof but I am sure my discomfort is showing clearly that something happened.

She has been eyeing me since I came back. When I came back from office she even asked me what was I doing in the office alone as Eric left before me.