Chapter 7

Rhia's POV

I wake up in the morning, it's 8.00 AM. I have an hour before I leave. I'm almost packed so I don't have to rush. I look in the mirror and notice that something is different. It's not the hair that I cut short, after I left the park, now my dark black hair ends right above my shoulders, but it's my eyes. They used to be light brown, but now they seem darker. It's like hell fire is burning inside of them and I would've lied if I said I didn't like it.
Last night I told girls, that I had to move out, for some time. I told them that my relative came here and I had to spend time with her. Of course they didn't want to let me go, but eventually they gave up. When I got dressed I finished pecking and head to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I made myself coffee and picked a chocolate croissant. Soon Natalia joined me. I could see sadness in her greenish eyes. I smiled and told her that I would be back soon. We talked a bit before others woke up, but it was already time to leave. Blake came exactly at 9.00 AM, so I said goodbye to girls and got into his car.
We arrived at the mansion, which was out of town. He dialed ridiculously long password to open the gates. He told me that everyone who would help me complete my mission was there.
House was big, with large windows. You could've get lost in there pretty easily. Well, I guess that's my home for some time. Blake showed me my room, which is on the 2nd floor and asked me to meet him downstairs in 20 to meet others. Guards are everywhere. I don't think even white house has a security system like this. I start to think that Blake doesn't just own a car company, there's something else and I'm going to find that out.
My room is huge, like the size of my whole apartment. King sized bed is placed in the middle. Colors are white and gold, I would've preferred something darker, but it's fine. On my left there's a desk with computer and some documents on it. On my right there's a balcony. Next to the bed I see a door, which I guess leads to the bathroom and of course I'm right. There's a large mirror above the sink and a big shower. I think it's too big for only one person. I unpack some of my things and go downstairs. Blake is already there, waiting for me and he leads me to what appears to be a conference room. We walk in and I immediately notice him, sitting on a small couch. Our eyes meet and I feel like I can't move.