Chapter 23

Killian's POV

I hear my phone ringing. It's fucking 6.00AM. I answer.
-Do you have her?-I hear girl screaming.
-What the... who are you and why are you screaming?-I ask as I sit up in my bed.
-I asked you did you take her?-she doesn't stop yelling.
-Who are you talking about?-I'm really confused.
-Rhia! Did you kidnap her?
-What? No! She was planning to go to Barbados. Isn't she there?
-I don't know how you have that information, but it's not important right now. She was supposed to call me yesterday and she didn't, so I'm worried that something happened to her.
-She's probably spending some time with her mother and forgot to call-I lay down again.
-That's the point. I talked with her mother and she's not with her. She's not even in the hospital.-I can hear worry in her voice and I start to worry too. Rhia wouldn't lie about something like that. I saw how devastated she was.
-I don't know where she is. Doesn't Blake know anything?-I get out of my bed.
-Blake and Victor are not here.
-I don't know who Victor is, wait I don't even know who you are-I just realized that I have no idea who I'm talking to.
-Why does it matter?
-Since you know who I am and you need my help I think I have every right to know your name.
-I'm Fallon, but I don't need your help.
-You want it or not I'm helping you to find Rhia-I start to get dressed.
-Why do you care? You hate her.
-Maybe I want to be the one to kill her.
-Yeah, now you're definitely not coming with us.
-Listen to me now. I will help you find Rhia, or I'm gonna find you and slice your throat before you can say help.
-Fine! Meet me in the airport in 2 hours. If you're late I'm leaving-with that she hangs up.
I have to get ready. I will find her no matter what. No one will get to touch her unless it's me.