Chapter 28

Rhia's POV

I'm trying to sleep, but I can't. I don't understand why. Falling asleep in this condition supposed to be easy, but seems impossible for me. Since childhood I've been creating fake scenarios in my head before falling asleep, but now it's not helping. Plus, every time I close my eyes I see Killian. So I decided to open my eyes and just think. I want to think about my revenge, I'm still not sure what I'm gonna do, but only thing I can think about is Killian. The guy I was trying to kill has fully occupied my mind. I think about his grey eyes, in which you can get lost pretty easily, his plum lips that taste delicious, his sharp jawline, his muscular body covered in tattoos. I remember how great he looked just a few hours ago in simple sweatpants. I swear he's supposed to be a model. I need to stop, but I can't. I can't trust him. Too many people have betrayed me to trust people easily, especially someone who tried to kill me. Also, right now I don't have time for a romance. I have a revenge to plan. I have to kill my father and make sure that Blake and Victor regret going against me.
I start to think if he ever had a girlfriend. I bet he had. With that looks I'm sure girls are drooling over him. He can have any girl he wants. Has he ever slept with anyone? I have to stop asking these kind of questions to myself. Why do I even care? After this mission is over I'm probably never gonna see him agin. Even the thought of this hurts my heart. I want him by my side forever. What the hell is wrong with me? I don't have time for a stupid crush.
I remember our kisses. How great it was, how gently he moved his lips and tongue. How just his touch makes my heart go wild. I'm trying to hide all that, but I can't hide it from myself. I start to replay our dance in my head. How his body moved against mine. Even the thought sends shivers down my spine. Okey, enough! I need to get some sleep.
I'm thirsty, I should go and get some water and then I'll sleep. I get out of my bed and go to the kitchen. When I walk in I see Killian sitting by the window with a glass of wine in his hand. He seems deep in his thoughts. Maybe I should leave. But before I decide what to do he turns his head and when he sees me he smiles.