Chapter 26

Rhia's POV

Killian bursts into the room and starts to shoot my father, but somehow he manages to escape, from a secret passage. Fallon and Ambrose walk in soon. Fi runs up to me and unties me. I can't describe how happy I am to see them, even Killian. Fallon hugs me and helps me to get up, but I'm too weak. My body refuses to move. Killian walks up to me and lifts me up bride style. I wrap my arms around his neck. It hurts, but I don't have a choice. We walk out of the room and head to the exit. I see dead people all around. How did they manage to kill them all. I'm looking for two familiar faces, but I can't see them.
-Wait did you see Blake and Victor?-I ask
-They are here?-Fallon asks
-Yes, they helped my father to kidnap me.
-That was your father?-Ambrose asks
-Maybe we should get out of here first and then talk about what happened-Killian says.
We all nod. Once we're out I see black SUV parked in front of the building. Killian gently puts me in the back seat and walks up to the driver's side. Boys are sitting in front and Fallon is next to me. I think I can trust them, but I'm not sure. Now I need to get out of this place and then Ill figure out the rest. I think Fi noticed my internal battle and asked:
-Rhia, what's wrong?
-Blake and Victor betrayed me, how can I know that you're on my side.
-But we just saved you-Ambrose says.
-Maybe it's all part of the plan to gain my trust.
Maybe it sounds stupid, but I think I have every right to have trust issues like that.
-I think out of all of us she trusts me the most now. Damn, how tables turn-Killian smiles.
-And who said I trust you-I answer.
-Listen Ri. You're the closest thing to family I have ever had. I understand that it's hard for you to trust anyone, but I'm gonna prove that I'm on your side. I love you so much, never forget that-with these words she hugs me. That warms my heart and I really want to believe her, but I need some time.
-Can you tell us what happened?-Killian asks. He ruined our moment, but they need to know what happened.
-My father, who I haven't seen in 18 years set me up. He called me and said that my mother was in hospital, when actually she's fine. I came here and they kidnapped me from the airport. My beloved father wants to kill me, because I ruined his life by simply being born. Blake and Victor had been helping him this whole time. They gave me a mission to kill Killian and hoped that he would kill me first. Since that plan didn't work out, my father decided to finish the job himself and now we're here. Any questions?-I say
They are shocked. After few seconds Fallon breaks the silence.
-I can't believe these assholes lied to us. You even dated that bustard-she's clearly pissed.
I noticed how Killian's grip tightened around the steering wheel.
-It doesn't matter now. I will find them and make then regret the day they decide to go against me. My revenge on them and my father will be the most painful and unexpected thing they've ever experienced.