"Home"

3 Weeks Later

I flutter my eyes open and the sunlight from the windows instantly hitting me. I groan from the sunlight turning my head to the other side. I am met with Drew sleeping there peacefully. After the ball me and Drew have been getting too know each other more and more and honestly I have never been more happy.

Drew and I have a lot in common. After about a week Amy and Aidan left back to Wisconsin. Aidan after everything that happened at the ball decided too try his shot with me again by forcing me into a room and trying too talk with me.

I carry a gun everywhere with me now so I threatened him. I told him I didn't want to ever talk to him again after what he tried to do. Amy and Phoebe have been non-stop texting and talking on the phone lately. It's nice their getting to know each other and I can tell they really like each other.

I have gotten to know more about My dad and the gang. Over these three weeks I learned a lot about how much influence the gang has. It's really weird too think but I might actually be enjoying this new life here.

The one person who won't stop is Miles. Miles is either super happy to see me or super sad to see me. After I told him my true feelings he has been super distant. He doesn't get it but me being taken out of boring old Wisconsin and into this new life means that I want a fresh start.

I don't want to remember my past. I just want to feel the present.

"What are you thinking about?" Drew whispers.

I look at him to see him staring at me. He yawns.

"Nothing much I just feel amazing!" I exclaim smiling.

Drew chuckle and says "your adorable".

I giggle and give him a peck on the lips. I get out of bed and stretch a little. I look behind me at Drew and see him staring at my ass. I grab a pillow from the floor and throw it at him.

"Ow" he exclaims

I laugh. He throws the pillow back at me but I duck.

"Your dead!" Drew exclaims

He runs towards me but I run around the room towards the bathroom. I make it inside about to lock the door but Drew comes inside.

"I've got you now." He exclaims

I laugh and try to run but he picks me up. I protest but he puts me on the counter. I put my hands over his neck while he keeps his hands on my waist. His eyes scan my body as well as my eyes.

"You look beautiful" Drew whispers

"Thank you." I laugh.

Drew comes closer and gives me a kiss on the lip. Once he pulls away I crave his touch. I pull him back into a deep kiss. He smirks on my lips. He puts his hands in my hair and pulls it back slightly causing me to moan.

Drew makes sure to keep my head in that position so he has access to my neck. He leaves a trail of small kisses on my neck. I bite my lip. He starts sucking leaving a hickey. I cross my legs behind him.

"Drew" I moan out.

"Fuck" Drew whispers.

He hovers over my neck not saying anything. I can feel his staggering breath on my neck. I turn my head towards him to see him shaking slightly.