"My love"

"I have Erin Sinclair. Your little boyfriend and if you want him back unharmed you will hand yourself over."

Marcus grabs the phone and yells "Who is this?"

"You already know who this is and Give the phone back to Ms Louis."

I grab the phone out of Marcus hand and exclaim "How do I know you aren't lying?"

"Look at your messages." I open my messages to see a photo of Erin crouched on the ground holding his stomach in tears. His face is filled with bruises and tears.

I gasp after seeing the photo. Is Erin really hurt?

"Now Ms Louis I will give you until tomorrow morning 9 sharp to turn yourself over. I will be messaging you the instructions on how to turn yourself over. Also no muscle or everyone you love will be killed starting with Mr Sinclair."

After that the voice hangs up. I take a few steps back in disbelief.

"Ava It will be fine. We will figure out a way to get Erin back." Marcus says pulling me into a hug. I return the hug.

"Thank you" I whisper

"I will call an emergency meeting with everyone in the great hall. You should go relax until then." Marcus says pulling away from the hug

"Ok" I leave his office and make my way to my room when I'm stopped by Chloe.

"Hey Ava are you ok?" Chloe says

"No I'm not" I Whisper.

"Here come with me." Chloe guides me to my room and we make it into my room.

She sits me on the bed and says "Now take a deep breath and tell me what's wrong?"

I tell her everything from Erin "Standing Me up" to the phone call and picture.

"Omg Ava I am so sorry. What can I do to help?" Chloe says engulfing me into a deep hug.

"Could you not tell Drew yet? I don't want him to know until everyone else does."

"You have my word. I won't tell him." Chloe says frowning

"is it ok if I lay down for awhile I'm not feeling so good." I sigh

"Yes of course call me if you need anything." Chloe says giving me one final hug before leaving.

I sigh before getting up. I can't just let them have him.

I text the number "Where do I go?"

I wait a few minutes pacing back and forth.

"Good girl. Here's the address." I look up the address online and it's a Gravesite.

That's not scary at all.

I grab a couple sheets of paper and a pencil from my desk and write. I make sure to write the letters owners on the front. I leave the letters on my desk but make sure to put Drew's in my pillowcase.

"Goodbye Everyone." I whisper

I grab my gun putting it in my waistband and making sure that I have a spare knife in my shoe. I walk out of my room and make my way to Miles room. I search the room for his keys when I find them in his desk drawer with a picture of Him and I.