~Chapter 1~

It was a warm summer day in Quahog, Rhode Island. Lapis had decided to go shopping for her family. She was the daughter of the one and only Peter Griffin and his wife, Lois Griffin. Lois wasn't the best mom, she had her horrible moments, but acted like an angel around Peter.

~~Lapis's POV~~

I was stuck in traffic. Of course there'd be some traffic on a Tuesday afternoon. I think I'll be here for about.. 2 more minutes. I think I have some patience... I hope.

~~Third Person POV~~

Lapis had just made it to the grocery store. She got out of her car and locked it, walking in. She got a cart, walking down an aisle. She'd stop and grab a box from the shelf reading the recipe.

~~Quagmire's POV~~

I noticed Lapis walking in the store, down an aisle... I started walking down the aisle she was in, making my way towards her. "Giggity." I said quietly. I stopped when she turned to her cart and started walking off. I walked by her, pretending not to notice her. "Glenn?" I heard her voice call me, and I turned around. "Oh! Lapis! I didn't see you there."

She looked at me with her beautiful emerald green eyes. She knocked me out of my daydreaming with, "I didn't know you were gonna shop today.". I replied with a smile, "Well, uh... Yeah." I facepalmed to myself. "Ugh...Stupid.", I thought. She pushed up her big round glasses, and gave me the cutest smile I've ever seen. "Well, I'll see you around, Glenn." She walked off, her tail swayed with her hips, left and right. I couldn't help but watch her walk away. I stood there in silence for a second, then followed her quietly. No, I wasn't...stalking..Just, trying to wait for the right moment to make a move. I grabbed a cart, filling it with the things I needed, and started quickly walking towards her. "Giggity, giggity, giggity, giggity, giggity.." And then I hit her cart.

She jumped and turned around. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!", I said with a surprised tone. "Hey, it's fine--" She looked at me. "That's a surprise to see you twice in a row." She giggled. I scratched the back of my head, "That is.." God, I've been going after this girl for years but never got to get her. Peter would murder me if he found out I screwed his kid..

Lapis is too sweet of a person.. I don't wanna ruin that, but she gives me these damn urges that just makes me wanna-- ugh... Then I hear a soft voice. "Glenn?... Are you alright?.." I snapped out of it. "Oh, uh.. I'm fine. Say.... Do you wanna go to the Clam later...?" She thought about it for a moment. I was scared as hell just thinking she was gonna say no, but-- "Yeah, sure. Are dad and the guys gonna be there?". "...Um..Yeah." I was hoping they weren't..but, oh well. "Whatever you want." I never acted this way for a girl before..

She just.. Everytime I'm around her she changes me. I hated it.... But I loved it at the same time. "Okay. Well, I'll see you around!" She smiled again and walked off. I had this stupid lovestruck smile on my face when she walked away. So I went to pay for my stuff and went home.

~~Later, at the Clam.~~

Peter, Quagmire, Joe, and Cleveland were sitting at a table.

~~Quagmire's POV~~

I was constantly watching the door for Lapis. "..." That's when I see her walk in. I watched her come to the table. Shit... She was wearing a skirt, black converse, a black hoodie and her hair was down, beautiful and wavy. "Hey, dad." She'd kiss Peter's cheek, then sit in between Peter and I. She saw me staring at her. "..You okay?" She put her hand on my shoulder. "..I--" I could feel Peter's glare on me, I grabbed her hand, held it for a second, then set it down gently. "I'm fine... Thanks.." She smiled sweetly at me. "Okay."

She ordered some wine, and sipped it. She's so damn beautiful. How the hell did this come out of Lois?... I watched her as she'd laugh at some jokes that Joe had been saying. "That's funny, Joe." She giggled. He chuckled, and talked about his job as a cop. Cleveland had been flirting with Lapis a little, It'd...upset me. "Hey, how about you back off, Cleveland." I said, with some anger. Lapis looked at me. She sat there in silence. Cleveland huffed. "As if you're gonna have her as your girlfriend, either, Quagmire." Lapis looked down. "..Maybe I should...Head home." She got up. Peter nodded. "I'll..head home too."