~Chapter 2~

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SUICIDE AND GUNS, DO NOT READ.

I yawned, waking up to a sunny morning. I could see Lois attending the garden outside, Chris playing soccer with Meg, and Stewie talking to Brian. I'm guessing dad went to work.. I decided to get up, and get dressed. I went downstairs, and outside. "I'm going for a walk, Lois.".. Lois rolled her eyes at me.. I don't know why she hates me so much...But it's fine.. At least everyone else cares about me. I started walking down the sidewalk, I saw Glenn standing outside his house, he looked at me. "Morning, Glenn!" I waved.

~~Quagmire's POV~~

When she looked at me and I froze. "..." So I decided to invite her to my house. "Oh, sure." She walked in and sat on the couch. I sat next to her. "..Lapis, listen.." I put my hand on her upper thigh. "I..I really love you. I loved you for YEARS. I just never got...to tell--" And she kissed me. She broke the kiss and looked at me with her beautiful green eyes. "I love you too, Glenn." She smiled at me. I couldn't believe it. She loved me too.. I never thought.. A sweet woman like her would love a pervert like me, heh...

The next day, I wake up, finding Lapis asleep next to me. Oh my god... What the fuck will Peter say about this?! I get up fast. Lapis sat up and rubbed her eyes. "..Morning, Glenn." She was only half dressed... There was a knock at my door. I put on my jeans and t-shirt, walking to the door. I opened it. Oh shit.... "H..heyyyy....Peterrr..." Peter had a gun in his hand. "Where the fuck is Lapis." He growled at me.

Shit, he's never been so scary before... "....Um...I-I don't know." Lapis comes downstairs, wearing my hoodie. "Shit.", I thought. Peter grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and threw me down. Lapis jumped. "Dad!" She ran to me and helped me up. "Lapis, get the hell away from him. Now." Hell.. Peter was PISSED. Lapis just looked at him. She crossed her arms. "..What makes you think I'll do that?" Peter looked at me once again. "...." And that's when... Peter shot me. But when I opened my eyes, Lapis was bleeding on the floor. "H-holy shit, Lapis!! What the FUCK is wrong with you, Peter!?" He picked her up. Peter dropped the gun. "Oh my god.." Peter grabbed his phone and called 911.

Soon, the ambulance came in. The police asked what happened... I had covered for Peter, like the good friend I am, and said someone shot her, and it wasn't him. The ambulance quickly took Lapis to the hospital...

Peter and I visited Lapis at the hospital. I paced around the lobby, waiting. Peter huffed, he was shaking. "I'm a horrible father." Peter was crying.

"...Peter. You need to let her live her life. She's not a kid anymore.." I stopped, looking at Peter. He looked up at me. "Yeah. Coming from a guy who's fucked a million women in HIS life.". The doctor came into the lobby. "Peter Griffin? Glenn Quagmire??"

Peter and I quickly looked at the doctor. The doctor would look at us. "She'll be okay for now. Let us know if there is a problem with her health while I'm with another patient." I nodded, Peter and I walked to the room where Lapis was. "Lapis, baby!!" I ran to her, holding her hand. "Mmgh... Glenn..? Dad...?" She opened her eyes. Peter ran to her, pushing me out of the way. "My fucking god... I'm so sorry, Lapis..." He cried.

"..Dad..It's okay...I know you were just angry..You weren't- thinking.." God...She's...Way too forgiving. I stand there, looking at the two. I shoved my hands in my pockets. "... Lapis, are you feeling okay...?" Lapis weakly smiled at me. "I'm okay.." I got a bit angry and... "Lapis, please! Just. Admit.. You aren't okay. You're in pain. You're clearly hurting. Fuck, what if you die?!" Peter glared at me. He turned to me, and shoved me. "This is your fucking fault. If she hadn't been FUCKED by your perverted ass, this wouldn't happen!" I shoved him back. "YOU'RE ASS. You're ass decided to take a gun into my house, and fuckin' try to shoot me just for loving your damn daughter! Thanks to you, she might fucking die today!".

"Guys please!" She coughed a bit. But, Peter and I didn't listen. We were arguing. That's when the heart monitor started beeping fast. I heard coughing and heavy breathing. "Lapis! Peter go get the doctor!!" He ran out of the room, getting the doctor. Soon the doctor came in with nurses, "I need you both to step out of the room!!" I grabbed Peter and walked out. "You couldn't be calm for at least 5 minutes!" Peter growled. "Listen. I don't fucking want you to ruin that beautiful young woman that is my damn daughter's kindness. She keeps this shit to herself to keep others happier than she is!! You don't fucking know what she's gone through, and I don't want you to make it worse by cheating on her with some other woman! She's already been heartbroken as much as it is, if one last thing happened, she could fucking kill herself, Quagmire!". I huffed. "She changes me, Peter.. I'm not the same as I used to be around her...."

Peter glared. "How the hell would I know if I can trust you.".. "Peter...we've been friends for years.... Of course you can trust me...".

Lapis had been passed out. I could hear the doctors doing CPR on her. I slightly opened the door. I could see her lying there, looking almost lifeless. It breaks my heart seeing my future wife like this... Hah... I said to my future wife. Never thought I'd say those words.. And then she woke up...