Chapter 1: Him

Chloe couldn't help but feel a sense of pride for her boyfriend as Lucifer stood under the arc of the coliseum, left arm raised above his head with the Flaming Sword in hand as everyone one else, but herself, bends one knee to their new ruler of Heaven, his psychotic murderous brother included. She knew she didn't have to bend down with everyone else, that she was just as equal as her boyfriend was. He turned to her with an adoring smile before lowering down his left arm and disassembling his sister's weapon

"Well, now that I am God I've got a lot to do; unfortunately, I can't possibly do everything in the one day, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't get something done today, but fear not, I will eventually get to you." Lucifer announced, mainly towards his siblings, a little nervous what to do next; he guessed every monarch ever felt this way he certainly did when he became the Devil. However, lucky for him, he knows exactly what to do what with being the King of Hell for millennia, so his authoritative voice came natural to him when addressing His messengers whilst saying this. I mean being the Almighty is pretty much the same as the Lord of Hell, except in Heaven. He assured himself. The Lord opened his arm out in a gesture for a side-hug for Chloe to stand by his side, proudly, who walks up the steps and over to join him, wrapping her arm around his waist before continuing on. "So, I'd appreciate it, if you could all be persistent with me just until I give you my undivided attention to when I'm not preoccupied with other things."

"W-What is your second act to do?" Michael asked a little nervous of the power couple in front of him.

"Well, I've yet to deal with you for killing the woman I love and Dan... as to what that is I haven't decided yet. I'll need to converse with my girlfriend about that." His brother told him honestly.

"I suppose that's fair."

"I mean you do have a LOT to atone for Mi-Ka-El."

"Even with your new position, you're still the same Lucifer." the psychotic angel chuckled sardonically but cautiously now aware that his younger twin had power over him.

"Well, I should hope so but just because I'm God now doesn't mean my personality is going to change. I'm not going to do things that Dad did. Things will be different this time. I'm not going to start neglecting the people that I love and care about."

"Well, here's a question: why didn't pretty little girlfriend bend the knee when everyone else did?" Before Lucifer could answer him, His girlfriend did instead, hating that she was talked about like Chloe wasn't right beside the love of her life.

"Because Lucifer and I are both equal. No matter what situation we're in... we'll always be partners, so, no, I don't need to bow down along with everyone else and he knows that." Chloe replied firmly.

"Not to mention the Det - Chloe is my consultant." Lucifer backed up looking down at her before adding with an adoring smile. "My partner."

"Of course she is. I just thought you would give your girlfriend the role of The Right Hand of God? Rather than something as mundane as a consultant." Michael sniggered in a conveyed contempt, Lucifer ignored him. "I mean you've got the power now to do that... or better yet why don't you make her an angel? Hm? That way you two can be together for all of eternity... and you don't have to worry about her dying of old age, only to lose her yet again, but don't worry, Lucy, you've got what? Another 40 - 60 years with her until she drops dead one more." It was hard for Lucifer not to punch his brother right now because of what he was saying to him, however, he was acutely aware that it was true; Chloe IS mortal, which means, like any senile human being, she will die eventually of old age... which was the one thing held Him back from giving his nasty brothers shiner. Michael even gestured to Chloe derogatorily at the mention of her pronoun. The scarred face twin-impersonator knew he was pushing it with his sibling. "I mean she can't even defend herself..." He scoffed in derision.