The box

"Goodnight Jim." Joyce said coldly before walking up to their bedroom. When they would fight, he would usually just wait until she fell asleep to get into bed. He would just watch tv until the time arrived.

Meanwhile, Joyce was wide awake. She tried convincing herself that she couldn't sleep because of one of the other many reasons.... But it wasn't and she knew it. Half of her wanted to go downstairs and resolve the frustrations with Hopper. The other half told her to just get it over with and do it herself.

Landing on the second option, she got up and walked over to the walk in closet. She looked in every box and every drawer but she couldn't seem to find it. She knew it was in a box, mixed in with a bunch of  other random stuff. But there was only one person who knew where it was. Hopper.

She had no choice but to ask him where it was. If she wanted to sleep that is. She trotted down the stairs and into the living room. Hopper was laying down on the couch watching a movie. "Do you know where that white cardboard box with the weird lid is by any chance?" She was trying to sound as least suspicious as possible but she wasn't sure if it was convincing enough. "Uh.. yeah it's under my dresser in our closet." He was confused as to why she was talking to him so casually, let alone asking him for something. "Thanks."

What did she need out of that box? He couldn't remember what was in it. But why did she need it at this hour of the night? He was thinking of anything that could be in that box that she would need.

Meanwhile, Joyce was looking under his dresser. She found it. The box. She quickly grabbed it, taking the weird lid off. There wasn't much stuff in it so she found what she was looking for almost immediately. She put the box back where she found it and went over to turn on the fan.

Hopper still couldn't seem to put his finger on it. But then it hit him. It was the box that held the stuff that was previously in their bedside drawer when they moved. He was determined now. He wasn't about to make her do it herself over some stupid argument. So he sped up to their bedroom where he saw Joyce about to get into bed.

"Next time just tell me you're horny." He stated taking off his shirt and walking over to her. "I didn't feel like it." He started lifting her shirt over her head. "Didn't feel like it or afraid I was gonna let you suffer?" He asked kissing at her neck. "Both" She panted.

He laid her back onto the bed. Teasing her tongue with his, he reached to pull down her yoga pants. She was left in her bra and underwear, and he just admired the view. "Hurry up." He obeyed and kissed down her chest. He stopped when he noticed something. "Your tits" He couldn't help but point it out. "What about them?" Hopper was still staring at them. "They're bigger. I'm not complaining but it's noticeable." They made eye contact. "They're the same size they have been since we got together." It wasn't a lie that she hadn't noticed a change in them. "No. I know what your tits look like. I've seen them many times. They're bigger." He unclipped her bra tossing it on the ground.

Taking off his own pants before pulling down her panties, he found his spot between her legs on the bed. Wanting to make her wait for it, he teased her with two fingers. Starting out slowly, they worked their way in and out of her. Once moans started to fill the room, he picked up the pace, adding a third finger. She couldn't keep quiet. Her cries we're getting louder and louder the harder he went.

She knew she wasn't going to last much longer as her high was already so close. Hopper felt her start to tighten around his fingers. Giving three more thrust, then withdrawing his fingers from her. Joyce let out a frustrated sigh. He entered her slowly, but filling her fully. Her sounds were driving him insane. He involuntarily moved faster. Joyce couldn't hold still. Her legs were shaking and tightening around his waist making it harder for him to fully access her. "Open you're legs" It came out as a snap. "i-i can't" She could barely speak. He didn't say anything else, just got up and stood at the foot of the bed, pulling her towards him, standing between her legs. He held both of her legs apart, and slammed into her harder than before. She was screaming out of pleasure . It was music to his ears. He felt she wasn't feeling it enough. So he grabbed two pillows and stuck them under her ass. He picked up where he left off, going back to the same speed. Her screams got louder. Her legs shook but he held them still. "right there" She said it so quietly it was almost silent. But he heard it loud and clear. He knew he had found her g-spot. So he pushed her legs further apart and pounded into it harder. "Oh god Jim! Fuckkkk." He knew her sounds would send him over the edge.

She wanted to hold out her high a little longer, so she tried grabbing onto the sheets. Then the pillow. Then hoppers arm. But he took her hand off. "Come for me" he needed to see her cum. She started to shake and tighten around his cock. "That's it baby. Just like that." Still pounding into her, she let go.

It only took a few more thrust in that spot to finish her. This time, completely tightening around his cock, her loud moans continued. That was the final straw. His cock exploded inside of her. "fuucckkkkk" he cursed, leaning down to rest his upper half on top of hers. He let go of her legs and rested his hands on the outside of each of her thighs, gently holding on to them as they fell to the mattress.

They stayed there, catching their breath. He hadn't pulled out yet. Just stayed in the same spot.
"I love you." Hoppers face was buried into the crook of her neck. "I love you too." Joyce felt him smile against her. It amazes him how even after being married for a little over a year, it still made him smile to hear her say that.

Once they both got comfortable on the bed, she curled up against his side. He put his arm around her and kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier." he felt her sigh. "It's okay, Hop. It takes two." He played with her hair until she fell asleep.

He watched her sleep for a few minutes. "You're so beautiful, honey." He whispered. Falling asleep shortly after....