Chapter. 4. I'll Be There.

Olivia was doing OK so doctors sent her home. "Liv I'm sorry about the interrogation room" Elliot said quietly. 

"It doesn't matter. There's no case" Olivia said.

"What? Liv we have DNA we have the rape kit" Elliot said confused.

"I-I wasn't raped"

"What"

"It was consensual" she mumbled and Elliot stopped the car and looked to her.

"He beat you. He did terrible things you have nightmares about what he did"  Elliot said looking shocked.

"And I let him"

"Liv I know you think this is your fault but he hurt you and he should be punished" Elliot said and she shook her head.

"I wasn't kidnapped OK! I left!" she yelled getting frustrated. Elliot knew someone got to her.

"You know who it is don't you? Liv even if you recant everyone knows it was rape. George said you had signs of rape trauma syndrome, that's not something you just catch" Elliot argued and Olivia opened the car door. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"For a walk" she answered.

"Because that worked out so well the last time?" he called but she continued to walk away.

She just kept walking, she felt sick, she couldn't get the images out of her head. She walked along the sidewalk where she had been taken from. It looked exactly the same. She saw the woman with the dog who immediately approached her. "Hi, I'm Sandi I called when I saw... I'm so glad to see you back" she said, like she knew her which Olivia found annoying.

Olivia's POV.

"Oh thanks..." I trailed but to be honest I really didn't care.

"Well you know I live just across the hall from you, if you need anything" she said and I nodded. I couldn't focus properly, when I saw her face I kept going back to that day. I can remember that look on her face, the horror. And now she lives in my building? I couldn't understand it. Besides why didn't he kill her, he had a gun and she was a witness. I know he he shot her but if he wanted her dead she'd be in a coffin.

I said goodbye before walking off as I continued to think. I started to think of El. I lied to him. Not like he believed me. I really didn't want this to go to trial. The media would be all over this. More so than what they already are. I was worried and that got worse when I walked right into Tucker.

"So you talked huh?" he asked and I shook my head hurriedly. "Oh really well that's not what I heard" he said which scared me.

"I swear" I said teary eyed. He got closer to me.

"If you don't shut up.I'll have to shut you up myself" he said and at this point I was trying to hold back the tears. "You don't know who did it. Understand. If you even give hint I'all just have him teach you how to behave yourself" he said and I shuddered. Last time I was "taught how to behave" was when I tried to escape and it was traumatising.

"I swear I won't say a word" I said as tears managed to escape.

"Good girl" he said taking my hand in his, I wanted to pull away but I was too afraid. "I know you'll do as you're told" he whispered before walking away.

Elliot's POV.

Something wasn't adding up. IAB showed up all too quickly after Amanda's death, they knew before we did. And then there was Tucker, the way he was acting. He had to be involved. Then I realised, that's why Liv wouldn't tell me.

★★★★★

Liv was in the squad room as Tucker was being taken away. "YOU LYING WJORE!" he yelled and she ran towards him.

"Wait I-I didn't say anything I swear" she said in tears.

"You better hope I get off" he said and she completely broke down. She grabbed a uni's gun and now we all thought she'd shoot Tucker but instead she put the gun to her head.

"I won't have to" she said and was about to pull the trigger when I called out to her.

"OLIVIA! DON'T!" I called and she looked to me.

"It's not worth it. I'm not worth it" she said but I wasn't giving up too easily.

"Olivia look at me" I said but she shut her eyes. "Don't do.this" I pleaded. I knew she was scared so she was hesitant, I just had to calm her down.

"Do it, go on!" Tucker yelled. We were both yelling in unison now.

"Olivia don't listen!"

"You're not worth it, pull the trigger, do it" Tucker said.

"You're better than this!"

"No you're a coward, you're trying tofinf the easiest way out." he said and Olivia put down the gun before pointing it to him and shooting. She got his shoulder. They dragged him away and I ran and took the gun from her. "YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!" he yelled but you could hear the pain in his voice.

"Just lemme die" Olivia whispered teary eyed. I hugged her tightly.

"I'm here Liv and I'll be there. Always" I whispered. Then Cragen put her on suicide watch which I said I had covered. I gave him my gun and I got rid of my razors. We had no alcohol or drugs so I thought I'd be OK for the basics. But Olivia thinks outside the box so I had to be extra cautious. I wasn't going tonlet anything bad happen to Olivia. She deserves that much.

Hope you like! Please comment band lemme know! I'll be updating my other stories too so hang in there! Sorry if there's mistakes I realllllyyy rushed it.