Chapter. 8 You're Not Her.

Elliot's POV.

I couldn't find Olivia anywhere and then I decided to check the cemetery, I know she goes there to see her mom when she gets frustrated. Sure enough there she was I walked towards her slowly as not to scare her. "Whadda I do" she said looking directly at the grave "WHY THE FUCK DIF YOU GIVE BIRTH TO ME!" she yelled in tears. "NOW I'M GONNA END UP JUST LIKE YOU!" she continued to yell.

"Liv?" I said softly, she quickly turned to face me.

"Please leave me alone" she whispered so low I could hardly hear her.

"Please talk to me" I said stepping a little closer.

"But you'll hate me" she said looking down.

"No I'd never hate you... Just tell me" I said.

"I'm pregnant... With his baby and... And I'm keeping it"

"Well why would I hate you?" I asked.

"Because this should be your baby this should be our family but it's not it's his" she sobbed.

"Liv I will love this baby like it is my own. OK, DNA means nothing to me"  I said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Yes it doe.. I can't do this" she cried.

"No one is forcing you to keep this baby" I replied and she looked to me. I know abortion is not what she wanted but I could tell this was getting to her.

"I can't do that. Do you want me to?" she looked at me very seriously.

"No... but I know you're worried about becoming your mom. You're not her I know you would never ever put any child through what your mother put you through. You're kind and loving and any child would be lucky to have a mother like you" I said kissing her forehead.

Sorry if there's mistakes or if it's short I'm writing off a computer and it isn't going well lol also thanks for the comments :P