Chapter 6. Competent

Elliot's POV.

"That's bull Liv is fully competent to stand trial!" I yelled getting frustrated with Barba.

"Look there's nothing I can do OK you can go to Novak or Cabot but they'll tell you the same our office has to obey the judge and if she thinks Liv can't testify then Liv can't testify" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Come on Barba you're better than that" I said and he laughed.

"Of course I am that's why I'm not letting this happen. There'll be a hearing tomorrow morning get Olivia prepared" he said before walking away. I went home and talked to Liv about what had to be done.

Next day.

We walked into the court and there he was Ed Tucker, sitting there with that smile on his face. He had a different lawyer though, he was younger and resembled him then I realised something. That was Tucker's nephew. "Good to see you Olivia" he smiled putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't you touch me" she said pulling away. He tried to act innocent but I already knew what he had done. "Just remember what we talked about he whispered and that was it Olivia had snapped.

"WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT? WE DIDN'T TALK YOU DRAGGED ME INTO YOUR CAR AND RAPED ME! YOU THINK YOUR UNCLE CAN PROTECT YOU!" she screamed.

"Order in the court!" judge Donnelly yelled.

"Oh he doesn't need to" he said with a grin on his face. Olivia was about to attack him when I held her back.

"Detective if you don't calm down I'll have to hold you in contempt of court" Donnelly said but Olivia continued to freak out. She was taken away and it was pretty obvious who won. Tucker had that win handed to him, they knew how to get to Liv and they used it to win there case. Well when this goes in front of the jury I'm gonna prove that they did this together. That they tortured her for 18 months and how Ed had the nerve to show up when we were looking for her.

Sorry it's short I'm just giving you something to live off for awhile!!! My updates might take a bit longer soz but thanks for all the votes and comments! Glad you're enjoying!!! More's on the way. And just soz if there's  typos it's 3:50am. and I'm tired :P