006

"WANNA GET LUNCH?"

"OH, SURE, YEAH."

it's been two days working with armin. we work together well, although i sometimes feel that he's kinda distant. not that i think of it too much.

"let's invite eren and mikasa!" i said.

he nodded, "sure, if they're not too busy."

he grabbed his phone and dialed eren while i also did the same but dialed mikasa.

mika didn't take too long to answer.

"hey (y/n)! why'd you call?"

"mika! armin and i are getting lunch? wanna join?"

"ohh, sorry, i can't right now. we're doing quality checks."

i was a bit disappointed but it can't be helped i guess.

"okay then, maybe next time, take care mika!"

"you too! bye!" she said then i hung up.

i faced armin and it looks like he just also finished his call with eren.

"done?" he asked.

i nodded, "is eren coming?"

"he said he had other plans for lunch."

"guess it'll be just the two of us today!" i said.

"mikasa can't come too?"

i could asked sasha to come but she's probably also busy with the quality check of foods. i know jean isn't available either.

"yup, everyone's busy."

as we headed out of the campus, we saw eren arguing with some red haired dude.

"dude, none of your bandmates even want to perform with you anymore!" eren said, oh he must be arguing with floch. makes sense.

armin and i looked at each other then back to eren.

"so that was his lunch plans?" i said then he let out a little laugh. 

"i guess so, you know the other guy?" he asked.

"yup, the vocalist of flowch. the band i told you about the other day. his name is floch."

"oh so that's him, yeah he looks annoying." he said.

"i think we should go help eren." i said as i make my way to eren.

he suddenly grabbed my wrist. man, this man must have a thing for grabbing wrists.

"he said he'll handle it." he then then placed both of his hands on my shoulders. "let him deal with it."

i smiled and let him lead the way. he's actually not bad, not that he gave off bad vibes.

we arrived at a simple restaurant, nothing too fancy.

the waiteress arrived at our table then we ordered.

while waiting for our meals, i decided that i wanna ask armin some questions.

"hey armin."

"hm?" he hummed then looked up at me.

"eren told me you guys were childhood friends, how come i've never seen you with then before? i used to hang out with them a lot. sorry if it's random."

he thought for a while before answering.

"i was a lot busier the past years. plus, we always used to hang out outside of school, i think."

"ohh, yeah, that makes sense." i said.

he put his phone in his pocket then placed his elbows on the table, placing his chin into the back of his left hand that is on top of his right hand.

"my turn to ask." he said.

"huh?"

"aren't we playing q and a?"

"oh, yeah sure." i laughed.

he smiled. "(y/n), when's your birthday?"

"that's easy, (birthday). armin, cats or dogs?"

"definitely cats. (y/n), summer or winter?" he said.

i answered him and that went on until our orders arrived. we ate in comfortable silence. it was nice, the food was good too. glad things weren't too awkward between us, i can't handle staying in a place where it's awkward.

"you done eating?" i asked and he nodded. i called for the waitress to get our bill and she responded right away.

she placed our bill on the table and armin quickly took out his wallet. i also took out mine.

"don't worry, it's on me." he said placing his card on the bill wallet thing.

"hey i can't do that! let me pay too!" i said.

"i insist."

"no!"

he just laughed, "fine, how about this, it's on me today, but next time, you'll pay for us."

i closed my wallet then said, "deal then."

we headed back to the campus to how things were going, so far everything's been good.

i grabbed my phone when i heard a text message notification.

petra: hi (y/n), just letting you know we'll have our practice today. it'll start in 10 mins. will u come?

"hey armin, let's go to the auditorium, theater's club is starting practice."

"sure."

(y/n): we'll be right there

(y/n):  see you!

petra: great!

i placed my phone in my bag then armin and i went to the auditorium.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

a/n: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!
i didn't expect that i'll be so busy with school the past days, and i will still be pretty busy for the next few days or week.

luckily i manged to make an update, i know it's short but i tried my best 😭

thanks to those who are constantly reading and leaving votes to my story, love u guys a lot omg