014

"BUT LIKE, PSYCHOLOGY
SUITS YOU. A LOT."

"YOU THINK SO? I WAS HESITANT
ON TAKING IT AT FIRST."

our conversation went on until we finished eating, i paid the bill then we went back to the campus.

we were taking his car so it didn't take long for us to get there. we were supposed to meet up with the rest when we got here, and we were pretty early.

"looks like we're the first ones here." armin said.

"they're probably on their way." i replied as i sat down and took out my phone to text sasha.

(y/n): bestie, u coming here too right?

i leaned on the table and closed my eyes to take a little nap before they all get here, i'm kind of sleep-deprived the past few days.

i don't why but i could feel armin staring at me so i opened my eyes to look at him. he was seating right in front of me, we made eye contact.

he looked surprised at first but he didn't break the eye contact. i kind of felt butterflies. i got a bit shy so i just buried my face in my arms.

what the? was he always so attractive?

i felt his hand on the top of my head, he was patting it. "you should get some rest, i'll wake you up when they're here."

great, now the butterflies won't go away.

i heard my phone ding, i took a peek to see what it was, it was just sasha.

potato: yes, otw

i looked back at armin, "thanks."

i buried my face in my arms again and just let sleep take over my body for a while, he was there to watch over me anyways so might as well take up the opportunity for resting.

i think i got about 15 minutes of sleep before they all arrive. armin woke me up and i realized everyone was already here.

"(y/n)!" sasha waved at me and i got up to go to her, i said thanks to armin first before leaving his side.

i noticed another person was here, and i didn't know her. she must be from another department.

"who's that?" i asked.

sasha looked over to who i was looking at. "oh, jean brought her here, she's avery."

jean brought her? "is she his girlfriend?"

sasha just shrugged. "don't know, but it's pretty obvious she has the hots for jean."

jean noticed me and he approached us, together with the avery girl.

"(y/n)! meet avery, she's the daughter of my mom's best friend, basically my childhood friend. avery meet (y/n), she's the girl i was talking to you about."

i reached my hand out for a handshake, she looked kind of annoyed when jean told me who i was but still accepted it anyways. "nice to meet you avery! do you go here? how come i've never seen you around?"

"oh, i don't go here." she said, then held on to jean's arm. "you see, this guy here said he wanted to see me since he missed me! i guess he has no one to play basketball and video games with. right jean?" she laughed. jean just awkwardly giggled and nodded.

"i didn't say that." jean said, in a joking tone.

"shut up you miss me!"

sasha and i made eye contact. yup. we were thinking of the same thing.

"that's great! well i hope you enjoy it here, the school festival is near!" i said then grabbed sasha to leave the conversation.

"(y/n), can you come with me to the bathroom?" sasha asked.

"sure! excuse us." i said to jean and avery.

as soon as we left the room, we both said the same thing at the same time.

"bad vibes, avoid."

we both laughed, "shut up you miss me!" sasha mocked her and i laughed harder.

"poor jean." i said.

"anyways, what's up with you and armin?" she suddenly asked. i was a bit shocked.

"what do you mean?"

"don't act dumb! i literally saw you and him before we entered the room! you were napping peacefully and he was patting your head! i swear if i didn't who you guys were, i would think you're a couple!"

"what? it's not like that!" i said, getting defensive. she saw us? "he just told me to get rest! and maybe he thought my hair was soft so he—"

she cut me off, "okay okay no excuses, did you know he was giving you head pats?"

i nodded.

"did you like it?"

i slowly nodded.

"I KNEW IT! you have a crush on him, don't you?"

i got defensive again, what a statement to say!

"what? no! i just thought it was cute, okay?"

she just laughed loudly, pretty sure those who were inside the room can hear her laughing.

"sure, whatever you say. i like him though." she said, and i almost glared at her, i didn't know why.

"not in that way! i meant i like him for you. don't worry, i won't steal your man." she said, laughing in between.

"sasha! i told you it's nothing like that!"

"sure, whatever." she said, still laughing.

i just know she's going to tease me about this for days.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

a/n: you guys,, OMG!?!??

HAPPY 1K READS! THANK YOU ALL SM OMG THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME! 😭

sending love and hugs to y'all tysm!

HAVE A GREAT SEPTEMBER AHEAD! <3