[2]

Today they were gonna announce that I am the chairwoman and hair to the company .

I wasn't nervous not excited to get see the faces of ml and fl .

The original OWNER has already met them and even got scolded by ml for interfering with him and our fl she just made fun of her because she got rejected .

That fl is a total vixen she wants to climb up by brother's bed and get pregnant so my family will except her and she will live a wealthy life .

Lets go to see what happens next .

I wore a total hot and cute outfit for my press meet

I wore a total hot and cute outfit for my press meet .

-----------

IN THE COMPANY 

I reached the company in my babe who I got to know was original owner's and it also matched with my dress so I took it for a ride .

I got out and saw people going inside the company ,guess they were the press .

I gave the key to chauffer ,everyone stopped and looked at me .

Yes world ,you gotta look at me when I walk .

"BEAU are the ml and fl inside the building ?"

'yes Tanvi .'

"Are they gonna see the interview ?"

'If they don't watch I will make them watch Tanvi ,don't worry !'

That's my BEAU .

I went towards my family members who were waiting inside the hall .

No one stopped me as their was gonna be the press.

I took a seat with them .

Everyone present their was shocked because I was sitting with the top 5 wealthiest family in the country .

And they began whispering within themselves like "who is she?" "why is she siting with them ?" "what is her identity ?" 

My dad said " Everyone present here I would like you all to meet my older daughter Tanvi Raut , and she is the real chairwoman of RAINA AND CORP LTD . Hope you all welcome her nicely and treat her nicely too .And if anyone of you have any questions regarding her you can ask but not any personal questions "

one reporter asked "  Miss Raut ,why did you hide all way long till now ? "

" This sir ,I guess your question is wrongly framed .I didn't hide all way long I just wanted privacy would you have given me those if I asked you to not follow me everywhere ?" I answered tactfully. 

That reporter was shamed and everyone in the hall looked astonished as I reversed the question to him .

other asked "why did you became the chairwoman now out of all times ? "

" good question ,its because I wanted to work and not laze around anymore "

and like this whole interview was ended perfectly with me being the in lead .

" you did perfect darling " dad said patting my back .

" yes,but you have to be more attentive now as any bad news on basis for you would cause damage the company " Ayush said 

" yes ,i would .then i would like to join tomorrow " i said 

" no problem but we need to sign the agreements today only ." mom said 

sure lets go to your office Ayush i   said

"okay lets go I kept your papers ready in case you were going to sign today only" Ayush said 

we started moving towards the private elevator when a hand caught me by and turned me around. oh it was our fl 

" you ..you are you really the chairwoman " 

"yes i am and is this the way you talk to the owner of this building ,security throw this woman out " i said coldly 

I knew the ml was watching too but who cares .

The fl started throwing tantrums and was yelling so i moved away and went to the elevator and soon reached the floor .

"Here sign these and you will have the authority of this building and company" he said 

i signed those papers and took my leave towards a restraunt as I was hungry .

'you have found out the reason behind the cause of ayush being the chairman of RIANA AND CORP LTD . you rewards : 500 tokens' 

woah i completed a plot hole . i receive a reward for it lets go and eat BEAU .

BEAU ,tell me a restraunt which is close by .

'one is 500 meters away ,i will place its location on the car screen .and it makes tasty food also.'

lets go there only ,i can't wait 

------------

As promised i  will give  2 chapters on 20 th i posted them today only  and i plan to give  2 more chapters on 25th or a chapter between 25th but then i won't give any more chapters till 30th as i need to write more .THANK YOU !!!!

VOTE PLEASE !